Patriots make Unlikely Comeback

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by thaexistence, Nov 10, 2014.

1. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Patriots and Rams played an incredible back and forth game with the Rams controlling the clock for most of the game. The Patriots were manhandled by the Rams solid run game. It seemed as if the Patriots could never get off the field. With 40 seconds to go in the fourth quarter the Patriots desperately heaved up back to back bombs only to be bailed out by the overaggressive Rams late hits on Brady on back to back plays. The timeliness of the screen game to Percy Harvin was working all game. Anticipating some form of a blitz the Patriots dialed up a screen but this time it was to Dobson who went into the end zone untouched to tie the game up at 24 a piece.

In overtime the Patriots received the ball but were thwarted by a tenacious Rams defense. After a punt and a stuffed run, The Patriots dialed up a blitz of their own to force the Rams into a 3rd and 16. Only looking to get the ball back by keeping everything in front of them, the Patriots called up a Cover 4 defense and Jerod Mayo made a good defensive play on the ball to put the Patriots within field goal range to win the game. The Patriots had no business winning this game and the local sports radio in St. Louis is blaming poor refereeing. Felger and Mazz on 98.5 The Sports Hub just replied with "Boo-hoo Rams fans!"

The Rams played a spectacular game. Great game Kris, I've never had one like that. I look forward to our next game.

I'll try to upload video as I figure this thing out.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

back to back roughing the passer plays on the final drive with less than 50 seconds left.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

This undisciplined action is a direct result of your undisciplined coaching........

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Its called the Brady Rules.......

• Like Like x 1