Patriots Owner

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by tankwillis, Dec 18, 2009.

1. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Patriots Owner

Do we have an owner for the PATs? I think it says we do but I believe Mags drafted for Pats last week, and I don't think I have seen a post from him.

The PAtriots are my week 1 opponent. If the owner is still active please let me know - ICQ, PM, or on this thread. Been over a month since I have played my last meaningful game. I am itching to throw more red zone picks and give up huge plays cause I take bad angles!

And if no Pats owner I have someone who would gladly run them, run them well, and will be active.

2. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

There is no pats owner. He claims them but then never shows.

3. scarface

scarface Walk On

Anj has been around a long time in mega , I would ask mags or the RC whats up with him before claiming hes gone.
    not saying its ok but I am just saying.

4. gt86

gt86 Walk On

i might be wrong but i believe the Pats are being held for Anj for when he returns , he's been real busy traveling for work etc

and guys remember this is christmas time some people might not be online or avalible as much. I'm personally not in that much a big hurry to get one maybe two games in before christmas since it's less than a week away.

5. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

It is the holidays, but if people are away, busy, etc. they should make arrangements with the proper people in MEGA and allow this league to continue moving forward. Courtesy. IMO.

6. Luis

Luis Walk On

He might have made an arrange with Mags that we might no be aware of.

7. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luis gets a prize!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Luis

Luis Walk On

WOW really!!! I want another fisrt round next draft!!!!!! :p

9. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Bingo!

Thats all good, but when I say courtesy I mean that if I was going to be away for a week or 2 I would obviously make arrangements with MAGS and then I'd make make a public post to the league letting the other owners know the deal.

The above would apply to drafts, free agent drafts, games, etc. Better communication from owners who have a life outside of MEGA would go a long way to helping all of us get through some of the offseason minutae a little quicker.

And from looking at owners/gamertags I could see that ANJ is on the RC. So I knew he is a longtime member of MEGA and that you guys probably had a handle on where he is. (And this is not a post targeting ANJ or any other owner, just a general observation.)