1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Patriots somehow find a way to advance to AFC title game

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by PepperNY, Oct 30, 2013.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

[​IMG]

(AP) Foxboro, MA - The Patriots seemed to have everything in their favor. A 1st round bye, Homefield advantage throughout the Playoffs and Snow in the Forecst against a team from sunny Miami, FL who scored a combined 6 points in 2 games against against the Patriots defense. With all that being said the Dolphins seemed to be ready for everything the Patriots had. Stats like Brady 2/9 for 85 yards, Dolphins offense 8/10 on 3rd down and a dominant TOP advantage where the Dolphins had the ball for 18:25. The Patriots offense didnt even see the field until the 2nd Qtr and had just 2 possesions the entire 1st half.

After seeing all those stats you would think a Miami blowout win but these Patriots are no strangers to Playoff games in the snow where crazy things seem to happen:

Like the infamous Tuck Rule vs the Raiders

[​IMG]

This time it would not come down to phantom blown call but would come down to the Patriots defense which forced 5 turnovers including 3 defensive TD's and a Special Teams TD accounting for 28 points in what is clearly the worst playoff performance in Tom Brady's career but the Pats will take the victory in a 42-30 win advancing to the AFC Championship game.

GG DJDunn6 Like I told you on yahoo, you deserved this one for sure and have no idea how I pulled it out, I look forward to more battles with you next season.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Wow what a way to pull out a win

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

thx for the highlights Rob! congrats on the win.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Great snow game, those are always fun... I think i would have gone for it down 8 on 4th and goal at the 1. If i dont make it then i would had challenge him to go 99 yards.

It sure looked like a great game!!

Gl to both of u, i need to get me one of these recording devices...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Nice Video Rob...GG

• Like Like x 1