PATRIOTS VS BILLS WEEK 17 PREVIEW!!!

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Snozberriez8198, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Snozberriez8198

Snozberriez8198 10 Star Recruit

untitled.JPG

charter04 (9-7) VS @SNOZBERRIEZ0819 (8-6)

GAMETIME 10/28/2013 9PMEST/8CST

This game needs no hype to make it "THE" game to watch this week, but we will add some just for the fun of it. These two division rivals battled it out in week 1 with 97 combined points with the Patriots winning 52-45 on another game winning drive by none other than Tom Brady. After the game the new Bills owner said that the season would come down to this game, and he was right.

The Patriots have to have the early edge playing at home, and because of the week 1 win against the Bills. According to rookie QB EJ Manuel, the Bills prefer to be the underdog, and look forward to facing one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time with everything on the line.

The game will be decided by big plays and turnovers. Both teams have been very generous on the defensive side of the ball this season, and both offenses very potent and high scoring. This game is shaping up to be another slugfest, and a very entertaining game with big plays from big-time players.

PLAYERS TO WATCH FOR PATRIOTS

PATS.JPG Tom Brady is already a legend and Grokowski is on his way to being one himself and both always show up in big games. Ridley has had a suprising year surpassing 1400 years through 16 weeks, and looks to add to that total against the Bills in this winner take all game at home this weekend.

PLAYERS TO WATCH FOR THE BILLS

BILLS.JPG

Which EJ Manuel will show up? The rookie QB sensation or the interception throwing kid out of Florida State? CJ Spiller returns from a 7 week injury just in time to make an impact this week in hopes for redemption in week 1. One of the biggest stories this week will be Braylon Edwards return to New England to face his former team that cut him after week 1 and 2 dropped balls. After being picked up by the Bills Edwards has been in the top 5 receivers in the league and currently leads all receivers in yards, and gets to punch his ticket to the Pro Bowl.

• Like Like x 4
  2. charter04

charter04 Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  3. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Great game!!!

OMG at the fumble 2:25 left!!!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  4. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I know. I was playing very conservative the whole game on purpose and my RB kept fumbling. I should have been holding down the RB button. Those were the only mistakes I really made and I couldn't really do anything about it. I was pretty nervous at that point.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  5. Snozberriez8198

Yes, great game man. I had a few times with receivers wide open and Manuel threw it 10 yards too deep into your CB and safties arms. I did what I wanted to on both sides of the ball, but the red zone turnovers killed me. On offense we moved the ball down the field almost every drive, but kept turning it over on your side of the field (should've just settled for field goals). I was anticipating a high scoring game, and came out a little too aggressive. It was kinda funny, Manuel was a pro until he reached enemy territory and then turned into a spaz....like a Jekyll and Hyde type scenario. Not to mention on the last drive where I scrambled right and he literally tripped...with 20-30 yards of open field in front of him. I progressed Manuel up to Superstar Progression and will build him up more this season.

On defense we held it down only allowing 1 score on a dump pass to Ridley where I blitzed from the other side. Moving Byrd to DB helped in the man to man situations giving the line time to rush. I think usering the LB helped in coverage spying Gronkowski most the game. All in all we did what we wanted on both sides of the ball, but the momentum shift def. took place on the kickoff return for a TD.

Great gam bro....look forward to draft and next season. Good luck in the playoffs

• Like Like x 1
  6. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Yea I played too conservative I think. I didn't take any chances and just played close to the vest. I just could see that who ever made the fewest mistakes would most likely win. The game seemed kind of short. we only had about 50 offensive plays per team compared to about 65 before the patch. I think the accelerated clock actually working makes it were the quarters need to be a little longer. It was fun. I was just glad I finally got my steaming to Twitch working. I was trying to get it working most of the first quarter. LOL.

7. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

EJ tripped with 30 yards in front of him was so crucial. Funny for a neutral, but unreal. Lol avoided the sack and I thought for sure he was off, then tripped on the OL and that was game.

8. charter04

charter04 Walk On

You might not have noticed but, Mayo was spying him on that play. He had a beat on him. Might not have got him but, he was spying him.

9. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

was watching the game, when pats were at like the 2 yard line, was watching the seattle game and playing clash of clans and loko up and the bills had it, im like, wtf just happen? so i guess it was the fumble.

10. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Yep my RB fumbled for the second time in that game. I have raise his carry rating all year. He's at about 90 right now. He still fumbles more than other backs. I'm sure ratings matter right? ;)

I should have held down the RB button. My fault really.

11. Snozberriez8198

If I hadn't tripped and scrambled right...no one would have caught him for 30 yards or so. Mayo was too far left to catch him....but you won...that's all that matters. See you next season