Pats Colts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by thaexistence, Sep 28, 2010.

1. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Pats Colts

I have work and class today and will not be home until very late. Whats your schedule look like.

2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Here it is below my signature.Take a look and pick whatever time is best for you. I don't mind when it is so your pick. Will hit you on yim.

3. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Maybe tomorrow when I get home from work? I'll keep you posted. NO practice for you. Only way I have a shot rofl.

4. soxandgators

Tomorrow is fine if we can get it in by 7:30 est at the latest .My NCAA dynasty is meeting at 9am est for our league off season advances.If this is too tight of a window we got 2 more days after to play and i am available 9am-9pm then as well.

5. soxandgators

"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last, but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?"

LMAO best news conference in the history of the NBA.

6. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Got your message, too bad I was available. We'll try another time I suppose. Keep me posted.

7. soxandgators

John i am free both tomorrow and Friday all day long. The latest i can start either night is 9pm est. So i am wide open. Set us a predetermined time to play and i will be there. Sorry for any delay bro wasn't my original intention to hold you up i apologize.