Pending actions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CoachWest, Nov 23, 2010.

1. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Sep 22, 2010
    Ok Guys I read the board and from memory this is what I havent seen discussed in awhile.

Public Service Announcement -

Status: We had discussed a strategy in order to clean up game play, bacisally having a calendar weekly announcement abotu gaming issues, and that we are urging everyone to report anything they feel may be even in the grey. First one needs to be defensive adjustments form what I remember, for example you can only adjust 2 people a play, and one of them you must control, this also includes assignment adjustments. We need to assign a guy that is on the rules commitee to do this, because position changes and such will be done only at the beginnign of the year now.. I am hoping Jeremy may have that option.

Incentive Program -

Status: Bing and I are working on the final details of this on Wed Night, and should have somehting for you guys to look at and approve by Thursday Morning. I will be controlling the program, but bing will help deliver the proof of submissions. This will all be ironed out very soon :).

Mandatory Cut Cap Consenquences-

This is a recent conversation but should be decided before game play starts, I dont think that we can specifically penalize the new free agents after the fact now, bt can put somthign in place for the reg season, and say that the Prior Free agents have been Grand Fathered, menaing once the reg season hits you must keep your free agents with an exception due to injury.

Feel free to post anything else here to be closed prior to the season starting, I hate getting stuff together on the fly. Also with many of these new changes, we need to prune some old posts and rules again and have one working thread for the Team Pages that in clude the cuts, signinigs, minimal terms of service, trading limitations and such. This new page should be submitted around the first week :)
  2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Jul 29, 2009
    I dont understand the last part. whats that all about?
  3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Oct 8, 2009
    Apparently some chatter about teams saying they are signing premium free agents with the full intent of cutting them at season's end as a free cap hit. I proposed a possible go around for this elsewhere.