Penn St. @ Arizona St.

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by MRamirez, Apr 1, 2009.

1. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Penn St. @ Arizona St.

This was a grind it out war......

Both teams struggled offensively but ASU was able to do a little bit more after shooting itself in the foot on many occasions......

Penn St. was able to stay in the game by returning 2 picks for interceptions and had 21 points off of turnovers in the game.... The ASU defense seemed to confuse JMS on occasion and was able to make to big plays to keep Penn St. at bay.

JMS is a very good player on the defensive side of ball and had a good scheme. It is funny how you play some people and everything is available and you play others and it seems every throw is contested and challenged.

Adding to Arizona St.' misery was watching Penn St. take two to the house while 2 picks the kind that get taken back to the house were dropped by speedy ASU CB Cole Smith.

Martel Ham continues to impress and would have had another long touchdown if not for an overthrow by Lambert who was sporadic in this home contest.

I did not play my best but I was able to grind out a win against a good competitor because of my defense. GG JMS

Final Score:
    ASU-32
    Penn St-31

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Just about every team in the Big 10 plays that style of D where if you catch a pass you're gonna have to hold onto it with a guy hitting ya... Nice win there.. That was one of the better games I've seen in terms of the back and forth nature of the game (I was bored).

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

First off that quote on your sig Helli had me lmao....I think JMS had 11 picks coming into the game. I know you meant to put "touchdowns" instead of "interceptions" in that second paragraph. just busting balls:HoosierHoo:

Following the score it looked like it had to be an ugly gritty game. This game and the Ohio St. vs Texas A&M game score had me tuned in for most of the night.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

The game was recorded and will be created probably Thursday.

I will have nightmares about the last drive.........1 stoopid play call lost me that game

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    damn JMS you've been having hella tough luck lately.