Penn St. vs Michigan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoBlue10, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

Penn St. vs Michigan

let me know when you want to play this game

2. cfinch3

cfinch3 Guest

I can play anytime today from 3-11 EST. I am also free tomorrow anytime 5-8 EST. Just let me know.

3. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

tonight sounds good i'll be on and off all night so if you see me logged on just msg me.....especially after 8 pm

4. cfinch3

cfinch3 Guest

Ok it will probably be late tonight but I will message you, look forward to playing you.

5. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

sounds good i'll def be on tonight

6. cfinch3

cfinch3 Guest

Sorry GOblue I did not get home until after 1 a.m last night. I am available all day today tho until about 8 p.m. EST. Just let me know if your available today and what time. thanks.

7. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

how about 12 noon today?

8. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

OK...I'm not sitting here all day waiting for you to come online. I sat here for 6 hours last night and I'm not doing it again. If you want to get this game in today, which you said you will be home all day until 8 pm, I'm letting you know that I will def be on from 3-5 after that I'm not guaranteeing anything bc I have plans for tomorrow night.

If your not online in that 2 hour timeframe then I'm pushing for the commish to put you on autopilot so I can get this game in.

9. Maynard

Maynard Banned

blue, i missed your message on XBL last night. I didnt see it until i was signing off at 1 am.

I will be home at about 6 pm tonight....if you guys cant hook to play by then i will set it to auto pilot so you can play the cpu.

of course if you guys are able to schedule a time to play that would be the best option....but if not, we will just set it to auto for PSU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.