1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Penn State at Florida

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by PAgamer07, Nov 6, 2010.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Hey man,

Wondering if you can play around 8 EST or so tonight? I can play pretty much any time today, but at that time the kid is in bed :)

2. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

my availability depends if the woman wants to go out tonite...50/50......anyways I will give a shout after work today and let you no once I no.....lol....If not tonite iam free most all day/nite Sunday other than watching the Browns game

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Well I mean we can play this afternoon too, just need to know what time so I can have the wife keep an eye on the kid to avoid distractions.

Id rather play today if possible, I watch all the NFL games.

4. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

Just got home from work...taking the woman out for dinner.....its doubtful I come home tonite....if by chance I do, I will give you a shout.....but it looks like it will have to be tommorrow....