Penn State at Oklahoma State

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jms493, Mar 26, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Penn State at Oklahoma State

Quick recap.

Penn State gets the kick off an hits Jordan Carlson on a 50 yd TD.
    Ok State then on next possession throws a bad int for TD to JUCO CB Lucas
    OK State then throws another bad INT to FS Campbell and Freshman Crews bangs it in.

21-0 spot for Penn state.

Penn state then knocks out Starting QB Micheal Johnson............good news for PSU.........NO!

Penn State could not stop OK Stat for the rest of the game.......Coach VaSteel then settled in with HB irvin and Backup QB (cant remember name). Thankfully due to 2 lucky Ints we stayed ahead for the rest of the game. Steelah had a knack for forcing fumbles as after a INT in the endzone by SS Blanchard the backup QB then stripped him at about the 20 yard line and got the ball back. Crews was also subject to a FF.

Player of the game was Crew with 28 carries for 186 yards and 3 tds 1 rec td.

We had some interesting plays........especially one sack.....will upload today. Fun game but I was frustrated on not being able to stop him after his starting QB was out.

Bottom line OK ST needs speed on defense........this is what is holding them back. Offense they are fine.....but the lack of speed on defense will keep them from the top 10.

Good game steelah.......probably see ya in NCAA 2010

2. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

Yeah man gg,
    I hope you saved that one clip were you dove for the sack and I got the ball off at the very possible last second, in what looked like an animation EA has never seen,lol.

3. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

If Steel had a better rated team, he'd be big trouble for the Big 12...guy gives me headaches

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

no doubt his team is dragging him down. Mostly on defense......his guys are all just a step slower and totally removes man defense. Without a pass rush it makes running zone maddening also.

NCAA 2010 should tighten everything up a bit

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

6. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

ugh, that was an ugly 1st half (n)

7. jfosh

jfosh Super

Penn St. should have an ELITE tv rating. I saw you and rhude talking about the hp recorder. Are you using Vegas now to edit? For me the HD button at you tube did not work. But I enjoyed the first half anyway.

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yes I am using vegas now. sometimes the HD doesnt work so well.........you might have to watch a little of sd then click over.

it is dependent on your bandwidth sometimes.

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL at leaving out when Oklahoma State scores.

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

his scores were so boring.......1 yard runs.....

Also an advantage of making the videos myself! You only see what I want you to see!(y)

12. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

lmao...........