1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Penn State/Georgia - Part Deux

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, May 16, 2011.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

@abolishthefed - best day for me is honestly Wednesday. Tuesday I am going out after work so it'd be a late start (after 10 PM EST). Wednesday I am free after 7:30 PM EST. Thursday is probably closer to 9:00 EST cause my mom will be visiting.

2. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I just moved last week and my internet is not working with my XBOX. I'm going to work it on again tonight. At worst, we can shoot for Thurs. If I can get it to work, we'll go for Wed.

3. abolishthefed

It's going to have to be Thursday night. Hopefully, I don't have any dinners set up with customers. If something comes up, I'll post a message here and I should still be on autopilot.

4. abolishthefed

@bravejaf

You'll have to play the CPU on this one. My internet won't be fixed until Saturday.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Sorry to hear, I always enjoy our matchups.