Penn State/Minnesota

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Apr 22, 2011.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

@Kasper

I'm going on the assumption that we advance no later than 4 PM EST. Assuming that happens, can you play tonight? I'm free pretty much anytime tonight after 7:30, barring any unforseen changes. Tomorrow is a little trickier and I definitely cannot play after 3:00 PM EST. I should be available before that time, as long as we set a time today. Sunday is pretty much open, got stuff to do but not at specific times.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Sorry I had to drive like 10 hours yesterday so I wasn;t around to see that. I kind of have a busy weekend with family and the like-- want to shoot for late Sunday or sometime Monday?

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I can play pretty much anytime Sunday between 1 PM and 10 PM EST. If we play Monday it wouldn't be till at least 7:3o PM EST since I work OT, and I'm not sure if that would fly with Hova because we'd be past 72 hour mark.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Let's aim for tomorrow night then. I'll get on here and post as soon as I'm done with family stuff and hopefully we get it done.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Thats fine, but if you can't make it by 10 PM ST... let me know ASAP. I'm not risking an undefeated season on a sim because you can't make it.

@HovaTheGodMC

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

yes yes I know. I should be done well before 10pm ct

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I need to start the game no later than 10 EST, since I work Monday morning starting at 7 AM.

8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I'm at home and available the rest of the day.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I can play anytime really. Just got done with everything I needed to do today.

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Im hoppin online now