Penn State/Ohio State - Big 10 Championship?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Aug 8, 2010.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Penn State/Ohio State - Big 10 Championship?

Tmac when are you available to play? Tonight would be tough for me because my mom will be in town and I have to go pick her up tonight. Tomorrow I should be able to play after 9 PM EST or Tuesday I should be free most of the day. I'd still prefer evening on Tuesday but I should be able to adjust schedule accordingly. Need to spend some time Tuesday looking for a new apartment.

2. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Anytime after 9 p.m. est on Monday or Tuesday works for me.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Lets shoot for Tuesday night as that will be a lot less hectic. I am off Wednesday so I can play pretty much anytime after 9.

4. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Tuesday sounds good. Want to shoot for 9:30?

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah that works for me.

6. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

bravejaf, would it be possible to push this back an hour or so tonight? I just got a call from my uncle and he's passing through my town so we're doing a late dinner.

If you can't do it late tonight and if we would be holding the league up by pushing it back to Wednesday then Hova can autopilot me.

I'm really sorry bout this, but I see him maybe 1-2 times a year.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Only problem is I have another user game scheduled after this one and I'm not sure I'd be able to start that game at 11:30. I'll see if my opponent in Trifecta is able to play now (or before 10:30 PM). If not we may need to reschedule to tomorrow. I can play after 8 PM tomorrow night.

8. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Hopefully you guys can get it in tonight. I am going out of town tomorrow so I really can't hold the league up for 2 whole days. You can set your self to Auto if you guys cannot get it in tonight.