1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Penn State vs Cal

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fmode11, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

dj illmatic 23 when's good for you? I work during the day and am available evenings after 8 CST.

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

3. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

I didn't get the first tag. I'm not sure why. It wouldn't have done much good as my internet was out last night.
    Let's pencil in 8 tonight. I have to replay my GMFL game that was d/c last night, and I have to firm up that time. If we play around the same time as last night, 8pm cst should work.

4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

No worries I figured you didn't get or see it since there was no reply. I will be up late tonight and it would actually be easier for me schedule wise if we could play later, 10 CST?

I can push for 8 though if that is all you can make. I am commited to something from 630-730 tonight and would have to rush home after.

I would actually prefer later and letting you know that later would be easier for me for scheduling our game - This may make your GMFL game easier to schedule if your opponent isn't available earlier.

5. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Just text me when you get home, 850-209-8299. I can start as late as 9pm. I'm usually in bed by 10.