Penn State vs Northwestern

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by PAgamer07, Mar 2, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

JCspartan2

How are you looking tonight? Ive got another user game at 11PM EST but outside of that I am free after 7PM.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I've kinda got a weird situation. I'm going to my parents house tonight, they are driving us to the airport on sunday morning. I'm going to bring my xbox to try to get this game and my user game in the E in before I go. However, I have no idea what my availability is going to be like tonight. Are you willing to play at midnight tonight after your 11pm game? Or is that too late? If not, maybe we can work something out for the day tomorrow?

3. PAgamer07

Interesting. I will do everything in my power to be up that late. Shoot me a text as it gets closer. Guess I can brew a pot of coffee late. Daytime is bad with the rugrats distracting me. User games are bad. Hell CPU games I sometimes have to pause for like 30 minutes to sort the chaos.

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Mmk well I don't want to make you go way out of your way to get this game in. If you want to put me on auto and play its not big deal, I've already lost and don't have championship hopes/

5. PAgamer07

Its ok man. Its Friday night. I can stay up late if need be. Its our first conference game so pretty important IMO