People who are no-shows

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Anthrax78, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Everyone,

If you have a person who is a no show, first remember that a lot of league members do not go to this site often. You may have to go through Twitter and let them know when they want to play. Azure does have a contact spreadsheet for this. If you still get no response then you should let him know. Also, post his TSO name on this thread (remember to start with @, then name) so that way if someone has information on that coach we can track who is showing up and who has flaked out.

Some people in this league also only use text messages as well, 2 of my games so far were this way. Bottom line is that it is a good idea to download his contact spreadsheet to your desktop (or wherever you can have access to it).

Thanks,
    Anthrax78

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

good post man. i see you are 3-1 now. how did you lose too?

3. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

I have it posted in best games so far thread but it was QJB and the Texans.

4. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

yea i read that after i saw this. sounded like a great game dude.

5. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Yeah, it was one of those games where I felt like if I did a couple of things differently I could of won. Not taking anything away from QJB...he pretty much shut me down the whole game until the last 3 min when I started throwing the football all over the place. Sometimes you just get "locked in" playing into a certain way with Madden and don't adjust we you need to. Like I said though, he pretty much beat my ass the whole game really and a win is a win

6. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Singlewinghog the Pats owner is MIA. Does anyone know anything about his status?

7. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

Don't know man.

8. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

The weak thing is that I'm online now and so is he, he's playing NCAA and I'm like hey do you want to get our game in and no response. Man we have some dead weight in this league and we are losing owners that were active too.

9. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

What! Not even a response? Yikes! Yea I don't know what's happening. Did we ever advance? I know they said the advance was midnight ladt fridsy..had to sim my game bc the owned couldn't get the game in Friday...bc I forgot we hsd the game scheduled Thursday.

10. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Might I make a suggestion that you require your guys to schedule their games via the forum? It really helps with forum activity, communication between owners, and it helps you to keep tabs on who's doing what (or not). Not only that, but I believe it is TSO a requirement... Shaun Mason?

11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I've given up trying to get this league to conform to TSO's expectations. It's unfortunate, because the guys in it are really missing what makes us special, but I am not interested in fighting to change something that doesn't want my intervention.

12. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

I did...no response. This league is struggling to keep active owners right now