Pepperkink wants back in

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Pepperkink wants back in

He says he had some personal issues that are taken care of, and that the other league he is in isn't sim at all.

Let me know how to proceed.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

lol

So, lemme get this: he didn't like our cap (which some owners do and some don't, fair enough) and got tired of our league, so he claims personal issues (which, again, he had some that I know about) and steps aside just as he had done previously at another league (PMFL, I believe) with the same exact MO. Now he wants back in. Should we ask the other league how he left them? Maybe he's got "personal issues" with that league now?

I don't mind letting him back in, personally, as he was a good owner when he was engaged. However, once he wasn't engaged, he became a burden to those he played against. If he gets in, he goes to the back of the waiting line.

But that's just my opinion.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I dont' want him back either, personally. i'll do what the board wants but the guy left because he hated our cap and didnt like ps3, thats a stupid reason to leave imo.

4. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Let him get in the back of the line. We take him back at our convenience basically.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I don't think he should be allowed back in, but maybe put him at the bottom of the wait list.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

this pepper crap blew up in our face because someone on this board is breaking confidentiality. Any way, Frisk if you can please talk with him. If he wants back on then we can put him on the list, if he doesnt then thats up to him.