personal exhortation to the league

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 23, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

yea, ea sucks and bonner literally played 2 full games to win only for his game to freeze before exiting and yea weave and tanner had their game frozen twice and yea mormon had a mini-crisis and yea bulldog is on vacation and yea mullen still wears his mothers underwear which is a little bit sexy but i just want to make it clear...

i love you and playing ncaa football. i am in love with you. each of you.

now man up, stop your bitching, and pouting, and lets play someone football!!!!!...

until it freezes. f- you EA. f- you.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

I'm disappointed in how the EA servers have been so far, with the user games and uploading videos. Bulldog and I were lucky, our game didn't freeze. Maybe because we don't have dial-up connection! lol jk

3. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

I have fios and i still am having issues the last two weeks! EA is shit, they need to pull there heads out of there ass.

4. TJM

TJM Walk On

Dont even want to talk about the issues with EA. Trying to play Friday night on already terrible servers was a mistake. The game is good but they dropped the ball for a lot of people. The server issue shouldnt be this big of an issue at this point as theyve had weeks to see the server load and do something about it.

5. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Give it a few. Games that come out "per year" NCAA, Madden, Call of Duty... etc. always have issues when first come out because of deadlines within the company. A patch within the first few weeks is always expected in games like these.
    Its almost like they ise the first couple weeks of a release for a test run to see where the problems are.

6. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Hey Guys,

I had a great day. Took my daughter swimming, mowed my lawn and grilled some great brats. Now I am going to sleep the sleep of the just.

Love,

Tuna

7. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

also....we have some great momentum going. we will be good..

8. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

also... this is what you got?

sigh.

9. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On