Pete's Boys!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by farvelessjets, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Pete's Boys!!!

Sorry I'm late posting guys... But, USC is looking to defend Rose Bowl Championship... Lost to a tough FLorida Team in Week ONe... Great job Cntburhero...

Name: El Ralw
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN... loveu00
    Email:e9979@aol.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:est
    General Availability:nights
    Favorite NCAA Team: Mich.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? Yes, PS3 Powerhouse,

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since, 1982

3. What type of player would you say you are? SIm, only play sports games.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Love the age range... i'm 33

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? None at all.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am an educator, I live in NJ, and I love trying to fit in video gaming into a busy life. I am married with a daughter...

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not yet... But I am looking for an active Madden league for PS3 or 360

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Glad to see you finally got your app up.. Welcome to TF! Let me know if you have any questions..