Pettys Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by cadepetty247, Oct 20, 2012.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

PETTYS MOCK DRAFT

[​IMG]

#1 QB Kian McKenzie-USC

Sporty gets his guy 2 days before draft...Will Kian be another USC QB BUST? Time will tell....
    Needs: QB,T,TE
    [​IMG]

#2 LT Broughan Minton-Maryland

Hard to tell What Jags will do here.. But with T Monroe in contract year.. They get the best offensive player on the board.. Making Monroe TRADE BAIT...

Needs:QB,RB,DE

[​IMG]

#3 DE Enoch Williams-Cincy

Rams need alot but ENOCH is no bust.. Best D player in draft..And wasn't Chris Long on the trade block... so was Rober Quinn... hmmmm
    NEEDS: WR,OLB,DE
    [​IMG]

#4 FS Kenneth Lyons-USC

No RAY RAY... NO ED REED... Defense needs help.. Taking Lyons here may be a reach but FS is a must need.. A good GM would trade back..
    NEEDS: FS,C,TE
    [​IMG]

#5 CB Xavier Simmons

Jets traded up to 5 for a reason.. Cro on the block, Revis in contract year.. Bears/Chargers behind them needing a CB... Not a need but you gotta take BPA here

NEEDS: HB,SS,QB

[​IMG]

#6 CB Randy Butler

This team is in desperate need of secondary help.. Take the best DB and build on something...
    NEEDS: S,TE,G

[​IMG]

#7 WR DeVontry Wilson

The Rams fell in love with Wilson at the combine and Bradford needs all the help he can get....After taking ENOCH and Wilson... RG3 trade may be paying off

NEEDS:WR,OLB,DE

[​IMG]

#8 TE Bryan Zabal

Best Guess here... Zabal has Top 10 talent.. They need defense but take the BPA here..

NEEDS:C,OLB,S

[​IMG]

#9 WR Sam Jackson
    Top 2 CBS off the board.. Every other CB would be a reach in the 1st round..I think they add another weapon for Rivers.. and hope a CB falls in the 2nd...
    NEEDS: CB,RB,T
    [​IMG]
    #10 WR Eddie Batholomew
    Saints have made it clear they want a WR.. although the top 2 go too early.... Add another weapon for BREES...
    NEEDS:WR,DE,OLB
    MORE TO COME!!!

• Like Like x 8
  2. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

LOL...

I almost took that TE... I had my eye on him... But the #1 T in the draft fell... Couldn't pass it up.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Still waiting on the "More to Come" part...

• Like Like x 2