Peyton Manning has told his agent to open negotiations with............

Discussion in 'Between The Lines' started by kdpnutter, Mar 19, 2012.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

The Denver Broncos! Just got word on it from my buddy who works in the NFL. I'm sure ESPN will have an article on it soon. (EDIT: Apparently ESPN did break the story now)

What are your thoughts on Peyton going to Denver and where do you see Tim Tebow going as more than likely the Broncos will trade Tebow?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  2. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Now we will get to see how valuable Teebow really is. The hype train thinks Jacksonville should go after him maybe they should if they want to sell tickets but if they want the best for the future they will stay away.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Tebow is better than Gabbert as far as I can tell, so it would be an upgrade. Tebow would be a good fit for Jacksonville or Miami because of the fan base. Also if Alex Smith goes to Miami, San Francisco could become a big player in this.

4. capp34

Better than a rookie coming into the league without training camp is not saying much. Blaine was their top ten pick from a year ago no way they should sign Teebow to replace him not knowing what they have. They also signed Henne no way Teebow can beat them out of job when couldn't outplay Brady Quinn in training camp last year. Miami has already tried the mobile QB route with Pat White a few years ago and he was a better passer than Teebow. If I was Teebow I would want to stay in Denver because if he don't he may go unsigned until training camp with the draft coming up soon.

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Tebow still has a contract, and Denver said they will not cut him, they want to trade him as there are a lot of teams around the league that saw what he could do. It will be very interesting to see what happens with the Broncos and Tebow and hopefully Tebow does get to go somewhere and show what he can do and does better and better.

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

It bothers me that you keep putting an extra E in Tebow's name.

• Like Like x 2
  7. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Jacksonville Sports radio is nuts today. if they can get him for a 5th or 6th rd pick, i would say go for it. otherwise let someone else have him. Maybe put tebow in the backfield with MJD

Comparing Gabbert to Tebow is comparing apples to oranges considering tebow has 2 more years of experience.

8. capp34

It bothers me that it bothers you.

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Good then you can fix it.

10. capp34

I didnt know that I am being graded.

11. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Pat White could not throw the ball down the field at all. He was nowhere near the passer Tebow is. Miami would do themselves a great favor by getting Tebow. So would Jacksonville, considering Chad Henne and Blaine Gabbert are absolutely horrible. Tebow is a proven winner.

12. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Good for Denver. That poor franchise was forced to go from a 1-4 irrelevant team that nobody talked about to a nationally talked about team that won a playoff game. Good for them for getting out from under the burden of Tebow.

13. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Remember this when you are begging for someone in Miami to throw a football and you are stuck with a guy who throws over half his passes into the dirt. He is an awful passer and the credit for those wins should go to the Denver defense which played 10x better than they did in that 1-4 start.

15. EAsportsKiLLer85

EAsportsKiLLer85 Banned

I think Tebow is going to end up on the jaguars