PFP 14: (S1)Coaches Corner

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Bulldog, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Here's how we did them last year. http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/season-5-coaches-corner.89450/

Coach Name:

Team:

Why did you choose your team?

What type of offense and defense do you run?

Offensive playmaker and why?

Defensive Playmaker and why?

Goals for this season?

Goals for the next few seasons?

Any games you have circled on your schedule?

Which recruit is your must have right now?

Whats one position you are looking to improve?

Who do you think is the most over-rated and under rated team right now?

Anything you want the other coaches in the league to know?

Pushing for Paydirt

2. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Bulldog Do we need to PM these to you or can we post them ourselves?

3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Post them yourselves.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

[​IMG]

Coach Name: Phillip Shawn

Team: Kansas Jayhawks

Why did you choose your team? They were basically the worst team available (only 2 star team I believe) and I wanted the challenge of turning them into a good team. Plus I wanted a team that was in the Big 12. They have a rich basketball history and it'd be nice to turn a basketball school into a football school. (Granted no matter how good Kansas Football is, it will ALWAYS be second fiddle to basketball.)

What type of offense and defense do you run? I'm a spread offense coach, but looking at the team, we just didn't have the players to run the spread. We've instead installed a Pro Style offense and the coaching staff and he entire team is trying to get used to running it. It will be a process, but hopefully we can get the players in to run a spread type offense in a few years.

Offensive playmaker and why? James Sims. Not a lot of speed, but he breaks a lot of tackles and is a playmaker. He averaged just over 5 yards a carry in his lone game this season after seeing 14 carries. The Jayhawks, (coaching staff not used to running the ball too much) have got to find a way to get the ball to Sims a lot more.

Defensive Playmaker and why? Ben Heeny. Heeny is the best player on the team and a playmaker on the defense. Hoping to keep him in Lawrence for his senior season next year.

Goals for this season? Win enough games to become bowl eligible and be competitive in every other game.

Goals for the next few seasons? To continually get better each year and hope to have the pieces in place to run the spread offense by the time Montel Cozart is ready to step on the field

Any games you have circled on your schedule? OU and OK St. Need both wins to have any shot at winning the division. It will be tough since both are good teams. Keeping the games competitive will go a long way with what we're trying to do in Lawrence.

Which recruit is your must have right now? Carlos Morris. A 6'3 Guard from Ft. Leonard Wood, MO. He's only a 3 star recruit but could end up being a very solid lineman for us in the future. As I stated earlier, we want to switch to the spread but the most important thing right now is getting our offensive line beefed up because that's where everything starts. We can start focusing on other positions after we take care of that.

Whats one position you are looking to improve? The entire offensive line as a whole. Have to get better if we're going to play with some of these teams on our schedule.

Who do you think is the most over-rated and under rated team right now? Overrated- Ohio St. Sorry Gwill, just don't think you guys are the #1 team in the country. As far as underrated teams, I couldn't tell you.

Anything you want the other coaches in the league to know? Don't count the Jayhawks out. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. ROCK CHALK!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Bulldog

This

6. Bulldog

Trust me you will get the win against OKST lol

7. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS | Coach IrishBearcat
    An interview with the team's new head coach

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ///////////////////////////////////////

[​IMG]

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Q: Why did you choose your team?
    A: There were many attributes the Northwestern Football Program had that made them an attractive option. Strong academics, great uniforms, recent success, an athletic team (especially at the skill positions), great pipeline states, and many other positives. All in all they have everything in a program I like, but the biggest reason I selected them was for the challenge. It'll be fun to see how much noise I can make while competiting against the Ohio State's, Michigan's, Nebraska's, etc. of the world.

Q: What type of offense and defense do you run?
    A: Offensively my heart will always be with the I-formation and power running. If I had it my way I'd run the ball every down although that's not very realistic with the level of competition in this league. I like to keep my opponent off-balance and keep them guessing. I'll showcase many different formations. My PB will always have Ace, I, and Shotgun formations. This Wildcat team currently runs Georgia's playbook. It's great because it has Power-I and really good shotgun sets. I'm an old school, traditional 4-3 defensive coach. I prefer to stay in my base package, but obviously with the spread offense being so popular I'll play a lot of nickel & dime. The "Stanford Blueprint" is exactly the direction I want to take this team. A physical & punch-you-in-your-mouth type of football team that plays tough and gritty football with extremely strong academics.

Q: Offensive playmaker and why?
    A: There's no question that it's our QB Kain Colter. For this offense to even have a chance he will have to make plays with his feet, extend plays when the pocket breaks down, and overall Colter must play well. If he's not playing at least above average, we're in big trouble as a football team. The biggest problem is the average offensive line that will be going against some of the best defensive line units in the B1G. It's our biggest weakness, but the athleticism at the QB position can mask that to a high degree.

Q: Defensive Playmaker and why?
    A: After game one it would have to go to DT Will Hampton (3 Sacks) or FS Davion Fleming (2 Ints). Both are Seniors and played extremely well in the opener against Kansas. I forsee Hampton being more of a pain for the opposition throughout the course of the season. His 85 STR and 87 TKL rating make him a very effective anchor for our defensive line.

Q: Goals for this season?
    A: Our #1 goal every season is to get to the B1G Conference Championship Game. My philosophy is you have to believe it to achieve it. I could be Head Coach of Sister's of the Poor, but you better believe we would be convinced we would win all the marbles every season regardless of the state of the program. Another major goal I have is to win 2/3 of my games against Ohio State, Nebraska, and Illinois. I believe if I can acheive this you will see Northwestern running out of the tunnel of the B1G CCG. Overall I just want to get acclimated to the opposition and one major bonus of my schedule is I'm the only Coach who will see every B1G user during the 2013 season.

Q: Goals for the next few seasons?
    A: The big picture is to transform Northwestern in the B1G to become like Stanford of the Pac-12. An academic powerhouse who is consistently in the top 15 and playing for BCS Bowl games. Like every team, we're aspiring to be the very best.

Q: Any games you have circled on your schedule?
    A: Nebraska, Ohio state, and Illinois. The two "B1G Boys" on the schedule and rivalry battle for the state of Illinois against the Illini.

Q: Which recruit is your must have right now?
    A: I can't talk about recruits that are not on campus, that's an NCAA violation! ;)

Q: Whats one position you are looking to improve?
    A: MLB is a huge immediate need, and the lines are the first priority to upgrade.

Q: Who do you think is the most over-rated and under rated team right now?
    A: The most overrated team right now has to be Michigan State. They're 44-10 win over Western Michigan was impressive, but this team lacks a lot of star power. They are solid, but nothing special talent wise IMO. Underrated has to be the Kansas Jayhawks. Everyone will ignore Kansas now that they're 0-1, but they have one of the best coaches in the league. Phil will bring Kansas basketball to the football field, and it's not if but when.

Q: Anything you want the other coaches in the league to know?
    A: I'm really grateful for the opportunity to (win it all baby!) play in this league with this awesome collection of TSO members. :)

• Like Like x 3
  8. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

[​IMG]

Coach Name: Mike Erickson​

Team: Baylor Bears​

Why did you choose your team? I always go with really good teams in these things and wanted to see how things went with Baylor.​

What type of offense and defense do you run? Spread Offense, 4-2-5 defense​

Offensive playmaker and why? Lache Seastrunk: One of the top backs in the game, a threat to score every time he touches the ball.​

Defensive Playmaker and why? Defense? What's that? Oh, I suppose it would be Bryce Hager. Had 12 Solo tackles against Illinoi and a huge INT for us in our win against Boise.​

Goals for this season? I think 6 wins and a bowl berth is realistic​

Goals for the next few seasons? Get to a consistent 8-9 win team that can sneak a few upsets in and make a BCS bowl once or twice​

Any games you have circled on your schedule? Texas. Always a big game for Baylor. They are the big dog in the State of Texas and playing them is always an important game.​

Which recruit is your must have right now? Got a couple nice Linemen I would like to snag...​

Whats one position you are looking to improve? Safties. Very important position for my defense. I feel like if i can get 4-5 stops in a game my chances of winning are pretty good. With a few more athletic safties I should be a little better on defense. Also, Any and all Offensive linemen. All of em. And a Running back to replace our All-American...so....everything?​

Who do you think is the most over-rated and under rated team right now? Under rated would be Gravity and his Illini. Not a very highly rated team talent wise, but he is a talented coach and has a really nice QB and RB that could cause some damage.​

Overrated? I am not too sure. Everyone here is better than I am at this game so maybe me? Maybe I'm overrated?​

Anything you want the other coaches in the league to know? Glad to be a part of this group! Hopefully you can all put up with me during football season when I have less time!​

• Like Like x 5
  9. Bulldog

[​IMG]

Coach Name: Zach Davis

Team: Oklahoma State Cowboys

Why did you choose your team? I've always kind of like Oklahoma State. They have a great stadium, great uniforms, awesome fan base, etc. The stadium really stands out to me, I love the brick wall in the west end-zone and the atmosphere is awesome.

What type of offense and defense do you run? I run a multiple offense(Louisville base) and a 3-4 defense.

Offensive playmaker and why? Definitely WR Josh Stewart. He always getting open and making big plays for the offense and with our #1 RB Jeremy Smith hurt someone had to step up in the passing game because the run is not there at the moment.

Defensive Playmaker and why? No one really stands out right now but if I had to pick it would probably be LOLB Shaun Lewis just because he has the best numbers.

Goals for this season? To win the BIG 12 and go to a BCS bowl game.

Goals for the next few seasons? Hopefully win a national championship and a few BIG 12 titles.

Any games you have circled on your schedule? 4 user games in a row starting week 11 through week 14. They all are key BIG 12 games and are going to be really tough.

Which recruit is your must have right now? QB Shannon Carrington. We need a future star at QB and he could be just that. He is not a big guy only 6'0" 219lbs but he is a highly skilled athlete and could be our next star at QB.

Whats one position you are looking to improve? The #1 position I'm looking to improve is the D-Line. We are hurting and need some big guys to fill the gaps.

Who do you think is the most over-rated and under rated team right now? Overrated OSU(I guess) and under rated would have to be Phil of course.

Anything you want the other coaches in the league to know? Look forward to losing against everyone here. :)

• Like Like x 3
  10. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Coach Name: Dylan 'Dirty' Boyd

Team: Texas Christian

Why did you choose your team? They chose me. I live 10 minutes away from campus.

What type of offense and defense do you run? I run a multiple offense in the mold of Oklahoma (or what they'd LIKE to be, with an under-center run game)

Offensive playmaker and why? Brandon Carter. at 90 ovr, he's the highest rated player on the O (outside of 91 Pachall) and his Spectacular Catch is 95+ I believe. Look for him to have a breakout season irl.

Defensive Playmaker and why? FS Elisha Olabode. The 4-2-5 puts a ton of stress on the FS so I'll be relying on him and he has the tools.

Goals for this season? Now that I'm the only one out of the XII to get a CPU win, we're shooting for a conference crown.

Goals for the next few seasons? To rep for the XII and shit on every single B1G team.

Any games you have circled on your schedule? RynoAid 's Bevo butthole belongs to us.

Which recruit is your must have right now? TCU is well stocked in mediocre, high to mid 70s players and some great young offensive backfield guys. I don't think I'll find an impact recruit but I'd love to land :4stars: TE Frank Davis and get him in our SnC program. He'd come in as 81 overall, 6'4 260, 76 run block, 75 speed and 75 strength. He isn't an elite recruit but I'd love to have consistent TE play for 4 years. He's from CA so I doubt I'll land him.

Whats one position you are looking to improve? The back 7. Most of the real talent is graduating this year and they're not that great as is.

Who do you think is the most over-rated and under rated team right now? Underrated-TCU because I'm the new guy.

Anything you want the other coaches in the league to know? I had tacos for dinner last night.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  11. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Coach Name: Coach Trey

Team: Michigan State

Why did you choose your team? I felt they were the best team available. And I've struggled with defense this release so I wanted a team with a top shelf defense. I also went through the rosters on teambuilder and saw that the majority of their important players were underclassmen, which I hoped would give me the chance to build my prestige before having to reload or rebuild.

What type of offense and defense do you run? I run a spread offense predicated on the run game and plenty of option. I usually end up with 10-15 more run plays than passing plays a game, but the yardage ends up about even. On defense I'll run an attacking 4-3. I actually like running the 425 more, but seeing how overpowered the run game is this year...I'll stick with an extra LB instad of a safety. At least until I've brought in 3 stud safeties.

Offensive playmaker and why? This season it will be Damion Terry or Nick Hill. Hill is quick and shifty in the run game and does a good job slipping tackles. Excellent acceleration, but he doesn't have the top tier speed that lets him turn 25 yard carries into 65 yard carries. Terry will be important because he's the trigger man. I have to have a running QB for my offense to work. I tried with Maxwell, but he didn't have the speed or acceleration to make the offense hum like I wanted, so Terry lost his redshirt and Maxwell slid to the bench. I was worried about the passing game, but Terry throws on an equal level with Maxwell, and a little better than the guy that was ahead of him on the depth chart.

Defensive Playmaker and why? Denicos Allen is our best player on defense. He's a 92 rated Jr. so I'm praying he'll want to come back next season. MLB Bullogh is important too. MSU has a lot of talent on defense, and plenty of Jr and So who should be in a position to step up next season.

Goals for this season? I'd like to win 10 games, compete for the B1G title, and finish in the top 15. think that would be an excellent season.

Goals for the next few seasons? I'd like to take Sparty from the program who always finds a way to blow it, and turn them into a team that is elite or on the edge of elite.

Any games you have circled on your schedule? Michigan, just because it's Michigan.

Which recruit is your must have right now? I don't have any must have guys. I've got an athlete that I really hope to sign. But I don't think I'm going to get him. And I found a :3stars: tackle who went up 8 points from a 72 to an 80, but Alabama did too, and they're cleaning my clock on him right now. I'm hoping an early visit will get me back in the game with him.

Whats one position you are looking to improve? The OL is always the most important for me. I feel like I can make do with less skilled offensive players if I have a good OL. MSU has some good young players waiting in the wings, so I don't have any immediate needs.

Who do you think is the most over-rated and under rated team right now? I think Northwestern is a little underrated. The offense they have will keep them in just about every game. the question is going to be the defense.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Coach Name: Matt Ingram

Team: University of Michigan

Why did you choose your team? I narrowed it down to them and West Virginia. I'm a sucker for good uniforms and WVU really had the edge for awhile, but in the end I couldn't turn down the stadium and talent that Michigan already had in place. They jerseys are really boring, but hopefully I can build a fun team.

What type of offense and defense do you run? Pro Style offense and 3-4 defense

Offensive playmaker and why? WR Jeremy Gallon, while he isnt the focus of the offense his ability to make plays after the catch is really good. We almost use him as a Devin Hester type.

Defensive Playmaker and why? OLB Joe Ryan, I really didnt know anything about the defense in real life, but this kid is good. He makes plays for us and is regularly in on tackles or sacks.

Goals for this season? B1G Title and Beat Michigan State and Ohio State. Though realistically we expect to go 1-1 or 0-2.

Goals for the next few seasons? Just try to maintain as my team matures.

Any games you have circled on your schedule? Ohio State.

Which recruit is your must have right now? I don't have a MUST have, but there a few guys I really want badly. I'm in decent shape on those guys I think.

Whats one position you are looking to improve? Linebackers and finding another solid pocket passing QB but we can be patient with the QB situation.

Who do you think is the most over-rated and under rated team right now? No idea honestly.

Anything you want the other coaches in the league to know? Don't Worry, ill have Michigan down to a 4 star in 3 or 4 seasons.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Baron

[​IMG]

Coach Name: Frank Bumb

Team: Nebraska Cornhuskers

Why did you choose your team? I'm a Big Ten guy. I also didn't want to lock out the Big XII for the rest of the league. And, of course, Taylor Martinez can let me read-option cheese to my hearts content. I've used Ohio State before, I've used 1* before, Nebraska seems like a good middle option.

What type of offense and defense do you run? Spread Option all day, every day. There's a ton of great reading on the subject, but I love the works of Chris Brown on smartfootball.com You take the zone read as your base play and add bubble screens, play action and the like for constraint plays.

Defense is a 3-4, though given the way college football is going, it'd be more apt to call it a 2-4-5. Mainly a zone blitz base. The running game in '14 means you can't sit back and expect to stop the run.

Offensive playmaker and why? It really can't be anyone but Taylor Martinez here. Football is all QB-based these days, but Martinez has to be effective for me to have a chance.

Defensive Playmaker and why? Jason Ankrah, LE. Ankrah has the ability to stop the power run's off the RT. But is exceptional in the pass rush as well.

Goals for this season? Given the advanced age of the OL, Martinez graduating, and a lot of great defensive talent graduating, this is a go for broke year. Anything less than a Big Ten championship and it'll be a failure. We have bigger dreams, but we'll settle for a conference title.

Goals for the next few seasons? Well Season 2 will likely be a rebuilding year, but after that, given the back bench talent, we could have a quick turnaround.

Any games you have circled on your schedule? The back-to-back games against Michigan and Michigan State in week 11 and 12 will likely be for who represents the Legends division in the Big Ten championship game.

Which recruit is your must have right now? Robert Washington the #3 MLB would be an immediate starter for the Cornhuskers and give us some strength inside for the next 3 or 4 years. OLBs are more important than ILBs for my system, but I definitely need an upgrade here.

Whats one position you are looking to improve? CB. My front 7 is pretty set for the future, but the back half has to get better to keep people from perforating my defense.

Who do you think is the most over-rated and under rated team right now? Bama and Georgia both have 1 loss but are ranked ahead of TCU and Nebraska (both have marque wins). Illinois is unranked but is 3-0 so that seems underrated.

Anything you want the other coaches in the league to know? Stop Martinez, if you can. :D

• Like Like x 3
  14. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

[​IMG]
    Coach Name: Matt Wood​

Team: Oklahoma Sooners​

Why did you choose your team? They were the best available talent wise upon my pick. It was hard to pass up such a prestigious program with a loaded roster.​

What type of offense and defense do you run? I run Oklahoma's playbook on offense (spread with some pistol, DirtycashDylan is probably cringing at this explanation.) It has worked out well so far this year, we just need to get more guys involved in the run game, and limit those mistakes.​
    On defense, we run the 3-4. It has worked wonders so far this season, generating a lot of pressure on opposing quarterbacks, and giving our offense plenty of opportunities to win games.

Offensive playmaker and why? Senior WR Jaz Reynolds has been spectacular for us so far. He leads the team in receptions and yards, and he seems to make all the clutch catches to give us an edge in close games. He has a 10.5% drop percentage out of passes thrown to him.​

Defensive Playmaker and why? The defensive line, as a whole. They got to Notre Dame's QB seven times last week, and single handedly kept us in that game. It seems like a different guy gets hot every week.​

Goals for this season? The plan is to get to ten wins and a possible BCS birth.​

Goals for the next few seasons? Maintain the tradition here, and build a program that is consistently in contention for a National Title. ​

Any games you have circled on your schedule? All of my remaining user games! The TCU game next week is definitely circled. I haven't played DCD since the beginning of the last cycle, and we have had some epic battles in the past. In week seven, the Red River Rivalry kicks off. Ryno and I usually have close games, so I'm sure this will be a highly contested game. Next up is Phil and his Jayhawks, he has had my number in Madden, so I'm hoping the huge talent disparity will finally yield me a win. :D Lastly, I have Bulldog on the road. I've never played him before, so I'm looking forward to experiencing what he and his Cowboys bring to the game. ​

Which recruit is your must have right now? :5stars: MLB Shane Lee. He is the #1 MLB prospect in the country, and he could fill a huge void at the position next year and get some playing time right away.​

Whats one position you are looking to improve? The LBers are really the weakest unit on the team, going after a few good prospects at this position and hoping to land a few. ​

Who do you think is the most over-rated and under rated team right now? Over-rated: Texas, Under-rated: Kansas​

Anything you want the other coaches in the league to know? S​
    ome people say cucumbers taste better pickled.​

• Like Like x 2
  15. DirtycashDylan

That's probably more similar to what OU actually runs: Spread, Pistol, Bubble Screens, Belldozer. We haven't had the linemen, or line COACHING, to pound the rock but we just stole WVU's line coach and hope to change that.

16. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Coach Name: Nick Loconsole

Team: University of Illinois Fighting Illini

Why did you choose your team? I'm from Illinois and I wanted to have a bit of a challenge.

What type of offense and defense do you run? I run a custom spread option playbook that relies on a lot of running plays mixed in with some passing. If we only have to pass at the most 20 times, we are probably going to win. On defense I run a 4-3 with a heavy emphasis on zone coverage.

Offensive playmaker and why? Senior QB Nathan Scheelhaasse is by far our most important player. He is the perfect combination of speed and arm talent, and has been wreaking havoc on defenses this year with his legs and his arm.

Defensive Playmaker and why? No one on the defense stands out particularly. It is going to come down to me making some key stick plays through the course of the game if I want to have a fighting chance against some of the better teams in the conference

Goals for this season? Win 9 games.

Goals for the next few seasons? Convert the offense to be most effective in our offense, and recruit some defensive studs. We also can't be taking multiple years to advance one prestige, one star per year is the pace we need to maintain.

Any games you have circled on your schedule? All my conference games are going to be important because aside from IrishBearcat and his Northwestern team, we are outmatched in every B1G game this year.

Which recruit is your must have right now? This is classified information....No, seriously it is.

Whats one position you are looking to improve? Our defensive line and secondary could use some major boosts.

Who do you think is the most over-rated and under rated team right now? Phil is overrated, he is gonna have a harder time with Kansas than everyone realizes. The good news for him is it doesnt take much to progress prestige wise. I don't think anyone is underrated.

Anything you want the other coaches in the league to know? I like bagels.

• Like Like x 3
  17. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

con lox and cream cheese?

18. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Im more focused on the hole, nah mean.

19. DirtycashDylan

I'm taking him anyway, might as well tell (y)

20. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  21. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Coach Name: Greg Williams

Team: Ohio State

Why did you choose your team? An opportunity to play with my favorite team was just too good to pass up.

What type of offense and defense do you run? On offense I usually run the Air Raid. But with the personnel I currently have, I'm running the spread. Defensively, I run a 4-3 Tampa 2.

Offensive playmaker and why? For me it's Carlos Hyde. Because most teams will game plan around containing/limiting Braxton Miller, it opens up Hyde to have big games. Once Hyde gets going, you then have to worry about Hyde and Brax.

Defensive Playmaker and why? Three way tie between Noah Spence, Ryan Shazier, and Bradley Roby. Spence generates the pass rush, Shazier is the enforcer, and Roby is lockdown.

Goals for this season? Beat scUM, win a B1G title, win Nat'l title

Goals for the next few seasons? Beat scUM, win a B1G title, win Nat'l title

Any games you have circled on your schedule? TSUN. Self-explanatory

Which recruit is your must have right now? Any one of my QB prospects. With the possibility of Braxton leaving, not taking one could leave us short-handed.

Whats one position you are looking to improve? Tie between WR & Linebackers

Who do you think is the most over-rated and under rated team right now? Don't know about overrated, but underrated is Northwestern. They have a solid squad, they're going to be players in the B1G.

Anything you want the other coaches in the league to know? Go Buckeyes.

• Like Like x 1
  22. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Anyone else having trouble keeping their OL from getting exhausted? Everyone will be green except the OL. I've tried everything. Walking to the line, using more of the play clock before I go to the line, conservative clock management. There were a few drives against IU where I ran 2 plays and 3/5 of my line was red in the formation select screen. On those plays my 86 C would get manhandled by IU's 78 DT. Which stripped any PA from my gameplan. It's to the point where I've spent both my OC upgrades on stamina. And it seems to be worse.

23. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

My guys seem to be fine until about 6-7plays which I feel is normal. But after play 6? It's a free for all on my backs and QB.

If anything, I cannot get off a PA pass to save my life. It's insta-sack every time

24. Baron

Right Trigger is more than 4 guys are coming.