PFP 4 Life

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by fuzzyl0gic, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Pushing for Paydirt

From my observations around TSO and the lovely CB, it would appear that if one of us should ever leave the league and a new coach join us, he would experience the XP glitch. Supposedly any leagues started post-patch would never encounter this problem. We are making headway into the end of our first season, it would suck to have to restart done the road honestly. Does anyone have any plans or see any circumstances that would make them have to drop the league? If so, maybe a restart is once again worth considering before we get any further (I know, I'd hate it too.) We could always bear with you and you go on auto for a while, but I thought this topic would be a worthwhile discussion before we get too far and disappointed yet again.

2. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

im not leaving. For the next 4 months my activity will be less. But once football is over in December, I will be back 100%

A restart would be awful. I could see why we would do it, but I REALLY dont want to. I mean, Texas effin Tech is 7-3! I could never duplicate that again...i would be forced to take a powerhouse next time....

3. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Not leaving, dont want to restart.

• Like Like x 1
  4. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I think if this was the case, that user would stay and just be autopiloted permanently. Obviously losing a member would not be ideal nor my suggested alternative, but we can only work with the product EA gives us. Even if it's half-finished.

5. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I won't be leaving. No restart.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

im not leaving

7. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

No restart

8. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I'm vetoing a restart. Asking guys to stick around after two restarts is too much. We will work with the hand that's dealt us and see what comes out from Drift as far as work arounds go.

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.