Archived PFP Press Room

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Bucs, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Edition 1 of the PFP Press Room, lets spark some conversation.

Coach I Peench : Big win this week over Miami, it appears as if you are on pace for your 5th National title in as many years, how do you keep doing it?

Coach Bulldog : Some big wins so far, but a few big games left on the schedule, how do you keep your guys focused?

Coach MartyWebb : Some very nice wins over Miami and Oregon State has given you some early season momentum headed into the 2nd half of the season, where do you see yourself at the end of this season? BCS?

Coach sawemoff : Your team was one of the lesser teams of the PAC a few years ago, and now you have a good squad, but not a great one. How do you take your program to that next level?

Coach Baron : Luke Dunn, is this the year he gets the heisman? Will that translate to success on the field for you? What are the goals for this season? Also how have the rumors of your thai ladyboy vacation habits effected things on the recruiting trail?

Coach Ghost : With coaching instability at FSU and Clemson many are looking at your program as one in position to gain some ground. Can you do it?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

We just have to stay focused. I remind my guys every week to focus on the current game and not games down the road, that's how you lose games you should have no problem winning. I have a meeting with the team captains every week and remind them to stay on top of the other payers and not let them lose focus of what we are trying to accomplish this season. We have six straight PAC 12 games and then Notre Dame at the end of the season, it's going to be interesting to see where everyone finishes and hopefully we pass the test and make it back to the PAC 12 title game.

3. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

If it were the BCS, it'd be out of pure luck. If I split the series against Utah and USC, then sure, but I don't think I'll be playing for the PAC-12 Championship. 10 Wins isn't too crazy to think at this point though. We will go as far as T.J. Millweard will take us, and so far, he's been fantastic for us.

4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Luke Dunn probably just had his best game of his career at Utah, saving our bacon against Nebraska. If he plays the rest of the season like he did against the Cornhuskers, I'm incredibly confident.

Goals for this reason are to beat UCLA and USC. If we can do that, we can have the type of season we want to. If we don't, we won't.

The trip certainly didn't improve things! Which means I'll be asking for my money back from I Peench and Bulldog 's coaching seminar this past summer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Our preparation is second to none, and has enabled us to become a model of consistency. Since the academic scandal that was a result of my predecessor's regime, I came into this job knowing discipline would be a staple of this program. The requirements I set forth both academically and athletically have made this program incredibly disciplined on and off the field. The result is a steady process and way of doing things that allows us to consistently prepare in the best possible manner. This process oriented approach also allows us not to focus on any distractions, and that has resulted in a lot of success. Though I must admit, the success this season in a new offensive system has surprised me.

So basically...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Recruiting just a few more elite players each season will put us over the top. It has definitely been a project here in Corvallis and as we continue to grow and gain momentum will improve our chances in get those elite players. Other than that we just need some luck.

7. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

This is good stuff

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Coach Gyrene76 so rumors have been surfacing of a new coach in the PAC-12 or ACC. What are your thoughts on this and is this new coach you? :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I'm looking for Nick Saban-like denials before a swift, with the corresponding Nick Saban departure.

To likely be followed by a Nick Saban like domination.

Josh HAS to go into the ACC. Somebody needs to stop Peench and christ knows the gaycc won't do it themselves.

• Like Like x 2