1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived PFP Reboot

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by I Peench, Nov 12, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

[​IMG]

I've determined it is in the best interest of this league to reboot the file. My reason is three-fold:

1) We have had a lot of technical issues with the current file
    2) Since we've lost a few members, I would like to condense us into one conference to minimize playing the dreadful cpu
    3) A fresh start should spark interest. We all know NCAA is struggling this year, but I'm confident this group can continue to have a great time.

I had the opportunity to add some guys for a full 12, but chose not to. I love how we still have a ton of original league members, and didn't want to add filler for the sake for a full league. One conference set up allowed me to have the flexibility to make this call.

I hope everyone is down to continue rolling on. I will be mandating game recaps, recruiting boards, and overall activity level on the boards.Many of you guys have been great in this regard, I just want to ensure this continues to be the case. If anybody is slacking, you will be penalized with recruiting restrictions.

League Setup:
    8 teams in the SEC

Team Selection:
    I asked everyone to submit their top team choices. I've selected based on those.

SEC EAST
    Bulldog - Georgia Bulldogs
    Mike E - South Carolina
    I Peench - Vanderbilt
    Ghost - Missouri

SEC WEST
    MartyWebb - Alabama
    Bucs - LSU
    Baron - Auburn
    sawemoff - Texas A&M

We'll kick off as soon as this current season is finished. I will continue with the current advance schedule of 48/72. I don't want to keep simming games, so let's communicate better here.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Would literally have preferred anyone but sawemoff to play against every year. :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

looks good! I have actually been itchin to get back into things with an updated roster...umm...will i still have Lattimore?

Should be fun, lookin forward to playing you guys again

5. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Yes. The rosters don't get updated too frequently in NCAA, he's in.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Let's make sure we get a good Georgia roster I need GURSHALL! :p

7. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

• Like Like x 2
  8. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

hah one of my buddies just sent me this as a text message it said.......What does the moon and TAMU have in common? They both control the tide. lol

• Like Like x 2