PFP Week 8

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by IrishBearcat, Jul 26, 2013.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Do 'em up!

2. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Illinois Wiscy.PNG

This game was by far the toughest one we have had running the ball. Had Tanner McEvoy not sucked my left nut this would have been a potential loss. No one on my team had more than 49 yards rushing. Wisconsin was also able to consistently get pressure on me and Scheelhaase was sacked 4 times on the day. Scheelhaase has a good day throwing the ball, finishing 17-23 249 yards and 2 TD's. He also added a TD with his feet.

3. IrishBearcat

[​IMG]

NUMBER ONE DEFENSE HANGS ON
    AS WILDCATS SNEAK PAST GOPHERS

[​IMG]

After an extremely defensive battle the Northwestern offense finally scored their first and only TD of the game
    GAME SUMMARY

Northwestern vs Minnesota was definitely the most defensive game of the entire season. There was absolutely no scoring in the first or third quarter, two total TD were scored by both teams combined, with seventeen total points scored in the game. The Wildcats feasted in the T.O.P. category hanging onto the football for more than double that of the Gophers. Northwestern struck first in the second quarter by adding a field goal. The ensuing drive Minnesota scored a touchdown on a 13 yard TD pass. The 3-7 deficit would hold at halftime.

[​IMG]

Finally in the fourth quarter Kain Colter was able to lead the offense to their first touchdown drive. On third down Colter hit TE Dan Vitale on a 10 yard TD pass. The Northwestern defense would hold for the rest of the game. The Wildcats possess the #1 defense in the country, and it showed that the team could lean on the unit even when the offense does absolutely nothing. The Wildcats imrpove to 5-2 (2-1) as they prepare to travel to Iowa next week.
    GAME STATISTICS

[​IMG]

(Click to enlarge)

4. IrishBearcat

Also, I saw this on the EAsports site and demand you use this for your game recap Mike E. Really cool picture;

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

If we were doing sigs this year, that would be perfect

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I'm planning on it! I took that one during post game

• Like Like x 1
  7. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

No sigs? wtf

• Like Like x 2
  8. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I don't know for sure sigs are being done. I've seen a couple threads posted about sigs with no response.

9. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Maybe RynoAid will make us some since he is in the league.

10. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Baylor Rips the Cyclones
    [​IMG]
    Wins at Home 41-24

Waco, TX - This game was over before it started. Lache Seastrunk ripped off 110 yards at the half and QB Chris Johnson tossed his 1st career TD pass. The defense was good, until the Cyclones decided to get their stats up in the 2nd half. Lache finished with 170+ yards and a couple of TDs.

11. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Cowboys sneak by Cougars!
    [​IMG]
    The Cowboys barely get by the Cougars of Houston University Saturday. We allowed 336 yards of total offense, that's not as bad as it has been being but we still need to improve ALOT. Clint Chelf was 18/23 for 190 yards and tossed 2 touchdowns. Jeremy Smith had another great game rushing for 158 yards and 2 touchdowns on 37 carries. Next week we head back home and take on Tulsa. Final score Cowboys 31 - Cougars 22.​