PFP2.0 Season 2 CCG

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by fuzzyl0gic, Oct 3, 2013.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Gravity Thursday 8 PM EST still work for you?

3. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

DirtycashDylan I can roll after work today at 5 central, but will probably go out for the games later tonight. Tomorrow I'll be off early and can go as soon as 3:30 central time and able to start a game till probably just before 6 central time, then I'll be out for the night. Let me know if any of those time frames work for you.

4. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

yeah

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I'm home and available to play tonight. I'll be on playing GTA later so hit me up. Tomorrow I work til 7 and have my brother coming in to town. Saturday I work and am seeing Queens of the Stone Age that night and will be doing coke off strippers asses in a hot tub at the Gaylord Texan after that. Let's make this shit happen tonight!

6. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

As I said, I'm out tonight.

7. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Gentlemen, I'm going to sim this game. Unfortunate for everyone involved but we need to keep this thing going. I'm going to sim at 10 p.m. EST via my phone (I have games to cover tonight). If you guys manage to rearrange things and are playing at that time, TEXT ME. I will not be able to check on XBL to see if you guys are midgame while I try to advance on my phone.

Pushing for Paydirt

We will have a short advance for bowl games. We will go from 10:01 p.m. EST tonight to 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday.

Sunday night offseason will begin at 8:00 p.m. EST.

• Like Like x 2