PFP2.0 Season 2 Week 13

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by fuzzyl0gic, Sep 27, 2013.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Next Advance: Sunday 10 PM EST

Pushing for Paydirt We need some fucking life in this league. We're supposed to be mother fucking premier. Premier - 1. First in status or importance; principal or chief. 2. First to occur or exist; earliest.

What's not existing is posts in this this forum, by hardly anyone. How is your season going? How did your game go? How is the recruiting trail? Any user battles for a recruit? How is your roster looking for next year?

We need some trash talk, some complaining, anything. Post in this thread to prove you still have a pulse. /endrant

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. fuzzyl0gic

Why are you Big XII fools letting Phil win?!?!

3. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I had him in our game, we just didn't finish. If I win these last two I'll make sure I finish the job.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Yeah you had me for sure. Surprised I came back. I thought you were going to blow me out like last season in the beginning of that game.

5. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

fuzzyl0gic You drop the F bomb one more time on me and I'll steal every damn recruit from the state of North Carolina next season!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I have a pulse. 130% of it is committed to my real life kiddos on the football team and the remaining percentage is committed to the wife and kids. Also, I can no longer get on TSO at work and I just now, as I typed this, realized there is a tradition at work site. So I will try to do that.

Honestly, since the very get go in July there has been a minimal output of content (of which I am certainly responsible). Here and there we did put things up on the site, but there has always been little discussion on any of it outside of a few comments. Perhaps part of it is that we haven't gelled as a group of people to this point.

There is little to no trash talk outside of a few "eff you Barons" because no one really is comfortable enough to call anyone out since we really don't know one another. On this point, I think out of all the leagues on the site, many of us have busier work/social schedules than other leagues. We all have jobs, we all have a lot to do outside of work as well. Moreso than the average TSOer.

Trash talk is a small part of a league though so I guess we just have a group of guys here who want to post things, know we should be doing a better job of posting content, but not doing it for one reason or another. Trust me, I am worse than anyone about that.

For me, until we (HS Team) get bounced in the playoffs in December (more likely November if our loss last night to the #1 team in the state/country is any indication of our chances) I will play most of my CPU games, recruit, and hopefully be at home and awake for a few user games. Content-wise, I will try to get it together and post a few things as I can and will try to comment more on others' posts. This is a good league, with good dudes, and it is not fair for me to not at least try harder to post content.

I love this game more than any in this console generation, so I do plan on staying on until there is no more NCAA football. Bitches.

my in-season schedule for those that try to schedule user games with me.

Mondays and Tuesdays: 5am-10pm (middle school games)
    Wednesday: 5AM-6 or 7PM
    Thursday: 5AM-11pm (freshman/JV games)
    Friday: 5AM-1AM the next day (Friday night lights)

Saturdays: Usually free, depends on what plans the wife has made
    Sundays: Same

Guns up!

• Like Like x 1
  7. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Where do you coach?

8. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Coppell, Texas

9. fuzzyl0gic

5 AM - 1 AM? A 20 hour day on Fridays? Man that be rough.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Amen fuzzy. This league has been anything but premiere content/posting wise.

• Like Like x 1
  11. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I was on vacation when I lost to Phil, don't blame me! :D

12. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Surely you mean NCAA and not NCAA '14 specifically. One of the reasons I'm not that active this year is because defense and recruiting are garbage this year. The restart didn't help us either. I was actually happy when I heard EA wouldn't continue the series. Maybe someone else will step up.

13. fuzzyl0gic

Your playing with your favorite team doe, and might win your division. I like recruiting this year because it's less work.

14. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Baron I played and had it freeze after the game. Don't know if I'll have time to play it again. I'm ready.

I didn't like recruiting at first but it's grown on me. I feel like there is more of a battle. What does need work is top tier players signing with directional schools. Defense is a cluster, I can't stand it.