Phantom injuries....wtf.

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Feb 19, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Phantom injuries....wtf.

So during the UNC game I got no notifications or remember my MLB or SS are hurt but to day i notice the MLB is out for 10 weeks and the SS for 1 week. I have no idea when then got injured or ever remember them ever getting injured....I saw that after the advance btw because I had no reason to check my injures after the game.

After the game today the I had 2 injuries during the game HB Poole on a punt return and he came back after 2 quarters and my CB who intercepted the last pass by ND. he got hurt on last play. After the game I check and Jeff Ellis is out for 3 weeks............HOW???

Ellis was in the game the whole time and even on the last drive where i ran the ball 5 straight times.

I don't get it and it doesnt make sense....if this happens next game I am going to............do nothing probably.:mad::mad::mad:

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

That sucks and is very strange.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    see what happens when............

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

same thing happened to Hokie Effect in Southern Exposure. Ryan Williams played the entire game and then next thing everyone knows he's injured for 3 weeks, he wrote up a pretty funny story though about it happening

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

was it something that was just an anomaly or did this happen more than once in your dynasty?

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Its happened one more time I believe, but not 100% sure

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    usually to guys who whore their guys out ;);)