Discussion in 'Scouting Reports' started by Ghost, Aug 6, 2012.
1. Likes to play as the safety.
2. Tendancy to over run the play on defense.
3. Beware of the screen to HB McCoy.
4. Passes more than he runs the ball. This is probably due to McCoy being fumble prone/fragile.
5. Offensive line is not good at pass protecting.
6. Runs a lot of shotgun formations. Blitzes aren't very effective in these, as he makes the read pretty quick.
Note: After taking a look at the injury list, I see Philly was missing 2 good offensive lineman in our game. This would explain the terrible blocking. They won't be as bad when everyone is healthy.
Separate names with a comma.