Phillies, Dodgers and Nationals....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Apr 9, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Phillies, Dodgers and Nationals....

We need to take some damn BP, lol. The top ten SO leaders all belong to us smh.

And Emm when you read this one of my pitchers (Baez) is showing up for a shutout victory and I don't know why. He has a 1 in the GP column and a 0 in the GS column. Don't want anybody to think I'm cheating.

Edit: Just checked again and Florida has joined the SO party, lol

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

ok let me check it out jerz

3. Emmdotfrisk

I am looking right now Jerzey and Hallady & Hamels are the only two on your team that have thrown CG and SHO

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wait I'm stupid, lol. Didn't look over and see the big fat goose egg.

5. dbackfan98

dbackfan98 Walk On

i'll take the high strikeouts over low ba.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

yea, I havent been as patient as I was in the Spring Training games... more pressure to perform now since W & L count towards something! (y)

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have no idea what my problem is. I think its' because folks have been dancing around Utley, Howard, and Werth so I hack at alot more with the folks in front or behind them. I don't think Howard will homer this season. All of his hits so far have been me fighting them off in to left field against a shift, lol.

Plus that damn curveball. Man its hard to judge that thing. Sometimes it hits the dirt and sometimes it'll hang just enough to catch the batters knees and they get rung up. Hopefully I can get something figured out. Still don't know how you and Emm hit so many homeruns. Are ya'll using power swing with your power hitters or a regular swing? The HR you (Noles) hit in our first game was a mistake by me, I missed my spot, but damn I can't get out the park for the life of me.

8. Emmdotfrisk

I only use Power swing in hitters count with the following players.

Manny
    Andre Ethier
    Matt Kemp

*** It just so happens that guys dont give them the best strikes, get behind early and it gives me a good pitch to hit. Also I have noticed nobody wants to throw these guys very many fastballs so I sit on offspeed, which is a baseball no no (unless you are facing Jamie Moyer) but it works!

9. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

That seems like all i do is go long ball. Seriously even last game i score 3 runs and they all come way of 3 homeruns. I'm right now sitting at 11 homeruns in 4 games played. Ramirez has 4 Lee has 3

10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Probably why I have so many Ks along with not playing a whole lot

Power Swing:
    Ryan Zimmerman
    Adam Dunn- usually go to contact when he gets 2 strikes because most people throw it up or in the dirt
    Josh Willingham
    Usually Ivan Rodriguez

Cristian Guzman power swing until 1 or 2 strikes same with Adam Kennedy. Niyjer Morgan depends sometimes because he may get it out of the infield with a power swing LOL..

11. dbackfan98

dbackfan98 Walk On

i never use the power swing cuz it doesnt have that check swing which is retarded. and seeing that picking up the breaking balls is tough i need to be able to check swing and hope the ump doesnt call it a strike.

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That's a low blow dude, lol. He was serving softballs to Noles. I knew he was slow but damn... I mean their is no difference between his fastball and his offspeed pitches. His fastball shouldn't even be considered a fast ball, it should be called "faster than the rest of my pitches" ball.

But the good news is I'm finally back to the top of my rotation, so the Braves will have to face Halladay and Hamels. (y)

13. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I so hope Moyer pitches against me lol

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Moyer was banished from Philadelphia, writing a story to post up on LD tonight, lol

15. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

I strike out so much...It's getting ridiculous. I gotta take A LOT of BP...Gotta work on not swinging at every damn curveball..haha