Phillip Fulmer Style

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Phillip Fulmer Style

Wait lol recruiting violation Helu Isnt supposed to be here he was going pro last time i checked and he won an award so he couldnt be swayed..so why is he on the All american team? Probation Nebraska! LOL

2. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

So what happens now to Helu? Does he just get benched for the entire year since he is not eligible to be on his team?

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

You have to win an award AND be over 90, he was exactly 90 when the year ended (before progression). I read the recruiting rules thoroughly on that one. Thats why i asked him to stay another year.

and i quote "is a JR or SO(RS) and has won a major award (Thorpe, Maxwell, Biletnikoff, etc) and is > 90 OVR"

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Why do you think i let Mcneil go because he won an award i couldnt keep him, if i could have then im angry he would of been the man someone needs to clear it up

5. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I will admit I added to the confusion. Sorry guys, from here on out we will continue the website rules. I wanted to add a little fun to the teams by adding a Tebow type rule, but from here on out if your guy wants to leave after winning an award he is gone.