1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

philly eagles news

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by thegman2.0, Oct 11, 2013.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

my thoughts about week 1 , it was a messed I think without fumbles and ints , we in the game and I think our defesne is improve from last year .

we have a nice running game with McCoy , that's 1 positive

kain has a nice arm , that's 2 postives , coach and owner sporty said I never in my life since been at tso had qbs with arms but I think I got one finally

positive 3 if we can limit the fumbles and ints , we can stay in games or if we don't , we wont win that game for sure

2. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

my 3 to 5 thoughts or how many it be about week 2

I need a hug after 8 turn overs lol I guess I go asked if that woman give me one on Monday lol

ben tate is just someone I like for this year

herny josey I want for futre and rest of release , im his coach from ncaa league the pride hes leading ncaa in rushing yards there and he doesn't turn the ball either

I guess I need to open it up more with pass and throw it more early too to keep more balance

3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

2-6 half time report at mid way point

we stink bad , cant tackle , cant defend the pass or stop the run

cant pass very good either but can run sometimes

if kain colter can improve , maybe the season can be save and chip Kelley needs make me some money in tickets , mercahse and crap like that