Philly Eagles - Vishal

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Philly Eagles - Vishal

Very balanced player. He rotates qb's and doesn't use either of them cheesy, but you have to be aware of what whos out there. Likes to run the wildcat but not too much. He is a very good passer and in our game he controlled the clock and just had a solid game all around. Bush is well Bush, but he spreads the ball around to everyone.

On defense he throws a bunch of different looks at you and mixes it up very well.

I really didn't get a good read on him at all, but i wanted to start a thread and tell what I know.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

For me he did a lot more running to the outside with Bush and McCoy. His passing game was maybe off this game, but he stuck to the middle of the field with tight ends and wide receivers running crossing/slant routes. His 2 QB system seems to work well, so pay attention to who is behind center. Along with the wildcat from the Miami playbook, he's got a lot of playmakers touching the ball every snap.

On defense, he seemed to play a lot of cover 1 and send some blitzes my way. He seemed to play a good bit of zone behind that blitz setup. His corners enjoy bump coverage, and he likes to play close to the line most of the time. A couple of deep throws, even if they are incomplete, might help soften him up and keep him honest. It did for me until he figured out that my offensive line doesn't execute. He never got much in the way of "pressure", but he definitely used the run blitz to his advantage.

He is very good at reading gaps on the defensive line when he plays DLine. He played the outside or inside reads at defensive end super well. I think he is still learning how to play linebacker, as he fell behind in coverage on a few plays and I missed on some throws (what a darn shock, with my offensive skill lol). I think he can be beat with slants across the middle and deep passes. Runs can be had with solid offensive line play up the middle and reading blocks well. Overall defensively, he is a solid run defender whatever position he plays.

Overall, he is a solid player, with good offensive and defensive strategies. Bring a solid team and gameplan to beat him.

3. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

time for me to switch it up

4. gatornation0620

gatornation0620 Will the Bucs go 0-16?

Nate your videos are awesome

5. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Hard to judge by one game, but pretty much all of his running yards came out of the wildcat, on a few big plays. Definitely ran to the outside to make use of his speedy RB's. Like Winuvas mention, Shockey over the middle was most of his passing game.

On defense, he seemed to use quarter, or dollar for the most part except on 3rd and short when he would go into 4-3 or nickel.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

If that's true, isn't that a violation of the SIM rules the OMFL has in place???? Can someone clarify?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.