PIC/HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DreSmithJr, Sep 30, 2010.

1. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

PIC/HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK....

We All have had that moment in a game where we were like man that would be a funny picture, or man that 1 handed interception was amazing..

So with that in mind, pull ur best moment out of the game u can do a photo, a video or both and post it to this thread.

After which i will make another thread and we can vote on the TOP CHOICES for highlight and pic of the year.

So next time u MOSS those 2 defenders and get a score... MAKE SURE U SHARE IT...

ps: when u post it here, give us the game situation so that we get more of a feel for the time this moment happened..

(y)

2. DreSmithJr

[​IMG]

Week 13

Brice Butler, in the rivarly game between USC and Notre Dame, get a little seperation and Aaron Corp puts it JUST above the CB head for a beautiful catch and Score...

3. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

I'm unsure how to get my pictures off of the wire...

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

+1...come on techies, give the old guy a "how to" with this stuff!

5. DreSmithJr

I Use the "Snipping Tool" on my cpu.. most new ones have it built in

if not.. PLEASE feel free to PM me what week and pics yall would like me to SNIP and i will PM them to u so u can post ur own littl "story" with ur pic

6. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

[​IMG]

Kickoff return against Indiana. Just right after the Hooisers scored trying to make a comeback. Spun and broke the ankles of that poor gringo. Bounced it outside and speed did the rest. Ended any comeback chance they thought of having.