Pick Em -

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Lee.Flex, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Pick Em -

Who you all got winning this weekend? I picked what looks like the best games on the schedule. Biggest game in my opinion is #9 Miami vs #11 V-Tech. If Miami wins, not only will they defeat 3 straight, top 25 teams, but they really take control of the wheel in the ACC.

Thursday
    #4 Ole Miss at South Carolina

Friday
    Missouri at Nevada

Saturday
    Fresno State at #14 Cincinnati
    #9 Miami at #11 Virginia Tech
    #6 California at Oregon
    Notre Dame at Purdue
    Arkansas at #3 Alabama
    #1 Florida at Kentucky

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Thursday
    #4 Ole Miss at South Carolina-South Carolina (watching it now, 6-3 at half, SC will hold on)

Friday
    Missouri at Nevada-Mizzou

Saturday
    Fresno State at #14 Cincinnati -Cinncy
    #9 Miami at #11 Virginia Tech-Miami, VT's run D isn't good enough
    #6 California at Oregon-Cal
    Notre Dame at Purdue-ND
    Arkansas at #3 Alabama-Bama
    #1 Florida at Kentucky-Kentucky!!! I have to go out on a limb with one...and I'm going wayyy out.

Penn State over Iowa in the White Out....surprised this isn't here...hmmm....

3. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Im pretty sure Penn St is going to dominate. Iowa doesn't have Green this year.

I like your pick with Kentucky. Looks like a classic trap game. Florida still has it's mind on all the talk with Tennessee and they are on the road @ LSU next week. Kentucky is putting up points this year.... could turn into a shoot out.

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yeah, if there is one upset I like it's UK over UF. I go to PSU, bleed blue and white....went to the Temple game...wasn't impressed with the Lions. Daryll Clark made poor decisions..I think all that preseason Heisman hype got to him. Looks like rain for the game as well. I think we'll win...just don't know how dominate we will be. I'll be in the student section making noise

5. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

So... was South Carolina beating Ole Miss really an Upset or was Ole Miss ranked to high in the first place? My opinion is Ole Miss was ranked to high in the first place. I mean, #4 overall? When have they proved they were a #4 team? I think the voters this year were looking back at there upset over Florida last year and ranked them to high. Probably one of the smallest upset's i've seen in a while. When will the voters realize college football is becoming more like college basketball. In my history of watching college football, I don't think I have ever seen this much parody and level playing field that I have seen this year. Off all the games I posted up top, the only game I would really consider an upset would be Kentucky over Florida.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I think Ole Miss carried a ton of momentum from beating Florida through the end of the season. That win over the Gators lit a fire under their ass. I think they are a good football team...top 5....before tonight...eh. Snead didn't play well and McCluster was stopped.

7. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Speaking as an Iowa fan, I'm a little lopsided, but it should be a very good game. It all depends on how Iowa's running game does, because that will keep the ball out of Stanzi's hands early in the game. Royster and Clark need to step up to keep the Lions out in front, because Iowa's defense is coming on strong right now. They beat up Grigsby last week, and he is a pretty good running back. Granted, Arizona was without TE Gronkowski, but Iowa forced turnovers and bad decisions from Scott also.

Mike