Pick up game

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by yankeery25, Dec 26, 2010.

1. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

anyone looking for a game tonight?

2. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

madden or ncaa

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Are you a premier member? If so, their is a thread at the top of the page for this kind of conversation. If not, you should become one so you can post this request in the thread at the top of this forum;). Premier member with the most 'wins' in our ranking system gets a free advanced copy of NCAA or Madden next year, I forget which one. The only problem is that since our move to this wonderful place our rankings system has went down.

Anyway, if your on 360 I have Madden '11 and I'm willing to play. I think my Live subscription ran out and I'm probably getting a new one today.

Gamertag: JerzeyReign

4. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

I would become a premier member, but I'm pretty much broke. I'm getting by at college with a part time job at Taco Bell...lol, maybe when I become assistant manager or when i graduate

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Get an internship - it'll pay much better and you'll get good work experience.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Listen to Keller because I was going to recommend a fat or ugly (or both) chick with money;)

Their is also a sponsorship type program on TSO. Become an asset to your leagues (go above and beyond the 'usual') and I'm pretty sure a person that is in a better financial situation would have no problem sponsoring you.

7. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

That's a good idea, Keller. I started the process of applying for an internship on the O'reilly Factor after some research. Thanks!

And Jerzey, the sponsorship program thing is a nice idea but most everyone here hates me...I'll try to reverse that...

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nobody hates you bruh, they just don't like you... lol jk... never care what another man thinks of you... I had to adjust to that on these forums... wasn't used to somebody speaking 'tough' or to me like a child... had to realize some of these guys were probably beat up daily and molested by their older sister's boyfriend... you can't help their insecurities and their online popularity scorecard but you can help the other people in your league by 'making it fun'... make it fun for yourself first and everything else will just naturally come along, including meeting people who you can see yourself chillin' with in 'real life'

PS- Then again us East Coast peeps are always 'misunderstood' lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

bahahaha

well said, well said