Picks of the week

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by NDCOLTS1979, Sep 26, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Picks of the week

I will start putting my picks of the week on here. Yesterday i picked Army on the ML to upset Duke. Currently in am 8-4 this season in college and nfl. 1-0 in upset picks.

Colts -5 1/2 against the Broncos. No Moreno for the Broncos and with issues in the secondary equals a ton of trouble for the Broncos this week. Colts have owned the Broncos lately and it wont change this week as Colts will win this 31-10

Eagles -2 1/2 against the Jags. The Jags are going to have alot of problems this season. They beat the Broncos week one and got demolished against the Saints in week 2. This week Vick and Jackson will have a big day and win 27-10

Chargers -3 against the Seahawks. Chargers are going to win this one easily. Seahawks won't handle Gates who will have 2 tds this game and Matthews will run for over 100yds in this one. Chargers defense will handle the Seahawks offense and win 24-9

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

2-1 last week with NFL

NCAA Picks

Texas Tech -7 @ Iowa St. Potts is going to blow up in this game. This game wont even be within 2 tds as Iowa St isnt quiet good enough to take and stay up with Texas Tech. Predicition: Texas Tech 38 Iowa St 20

Byu -4 1/2 @ Utah St. Utah St got blown up last week against San Diego St through the air. While Byu lost last week they are going to build off holding Nevada qb to very low numbers. Byu is going to come in with some confidence and beat Utah St
    Prediction: Byu 27 Utah State 13

Northwestern -5 1/2 @ Minnesota. How this line is so low i am still trying to figure out. Minnesota has done absolutely nothing this year and havent played anyone. Last week they lost to Northern Illinois @ home by 11. While Northwestern schedule isnt all that impressive there is noway Minnesota stays in this game.
    Prediction: Northwestern 37 Minnesota 10

Upset special. I picked Army last week on the money line against Duke. Duke were 6 1/2 point favorites. This week i am going to choose Army to upset Temple. Temple are 6 point favorites this week and Bernard Pierce may play and may not. I dont think it would matter. Army has a good enough defense to hold Temple enough for their offense to pull out a victory.
    Prediction: Army 27 Temple 20