Ping: Shino

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PAgamer07, Aug 3, 2010.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

2. War Eagle

War Eagle Banned

you know just as good as me that this was my roommate. if you kick me out its retarded. My roommate did something and he won't ever play again. simple as that.

3. PAgamer07

I would think you would gaurd your gamertag with your life if you cared about your reputation...

4. War Eagle

War Eagle Banned

I told him he could play. I did not tell him the rules which was my fault. He usually plays fine when I play him. I had to run to the store.

5. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Saying your roommate played the game makes it even worse. You play your own games plain and simple. However I've heard that excuse so many times it's really hard to believe anyway. Sucks that the throwing out games option is broken.

6. PAgamer07

Yeah I know Hot Rod I wish results could be thrown out. I was just soo frustrated I couldnt focus and I didnt want to quit. Oh well, they call it a dynasty for a reason. There is always next year. Just sucks to lose my first game in that manner.

7. War Eagle

War Eagle Banned

my voice is totally different then his so it is not that hard to see if I was lieing.

8. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Was he even on the mic with pagamer during the game?

9. War Eagle

War Eagle Banned

yes he said he was talking shit to him. I have one dynasty for fun, we share the same gamer tag. He says he thought he was in the league with some co-workers/ friends. He found out when the guy told him he was not following the rules. He did not give a shit and will not being sharing accounts anymore.

10. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Please explain why these two stories don't go together? First you say you told him to play, then you say he thought it was a dynasty he was in with friends?

11. War Eagle

War Eagle Banned

I told him to play. I had to go. We had trouble getting a connection. So I went to go eat with my girlfriend. He finally got into the game after about 15 min he said. I did not tell him this was a serious dynasty which is my fault. He did not follow the rules. I understand if you kick me. I am just asking for one more chance. If I mess up I will leave this forum with no problem. I have played in other user games and people had no problem.

12. War Eagle

War Eagle Banned

I know I am probably going to get kicked. I had fun while it lasted and wish everyone the best of luck.