Pink Diamond.....

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by jkhaalis991, May 25, 2010.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Pink Diamond.....

I doing my preseason stuff for "The Duece" & I was looking @ some HBs interested in Missouri & I see 1 HB with a pink diamond next to his picture. What does that mean? I have never seen this diamond in my online or offline dynasty.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    It means he will have you in his Top 10 if you show interest.

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Ok cool. Thanx Shaun.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Khaalis, I posted this early this season...

------------------------------------

Bad news: People can still use the recruiting advisor and the recruit reports......

Good news: Essentially, you also can use the recruiting advisor.. without cheating.

Ok, here is the issue. People that have purchased the recruit advisor and recruit reports can still use them in Online dynasties.

EA implemented the ability to switch them off for the commish... But the problem is, anybody can save it offline, go in, turn them "ON" and use them.

So that's pretty bad news. But at least the fix does get rid of the really cheesy stuff like extra pipeline states, max training, etc.

The recruiting advisor does one of four things:

1) Gives you information on a recruit that is interested that you would not have known about

2) Unlocks some pitches for you for a couple of players on your list

3) Tells you about a guy on your recruiting list that will sign instantly if you talk to him.

4) Tells you about certain players that are trying to decide what school they want to attend (the effect is shown by a X2 when you call them, and you will get double the influence for everything you do during that call)

The Recruit Reports is another story... There's no workaround to give you even footing with somebody who has purchased this and is using it with the offline dynasty... It tells them how many minutes all the teams spent on recruits the past week.... Yikes. I got no fix for this one.... And it can be turned on when the person saves it as an offline...

But, for recruit advisor, here is a quick sequence of things you can do (without purchasing it) to basically get the same effect. It's "there" for everybody, the recruiting advisor cheat just saves you a couple minutes....

First thing to do is go look at the "all prospects" section, and Right click stick for "more information" on the very first player... Scroll down with the right stick at least through all the four star players. Look for a pink-colored diamond shaped deal by any of the players. If you find one (It is there whether you have purchased the DLC or not) that is the player that is secretly interested in you. You're done.

IF that isn't there... Then it's either that one of your players on the list will sign with you that week, immediately when you talk to them.... Or the X2 influence during a call (#4 on the list of things the advisor does for you).... Or the unlocked pitches. For somebody cheating, they will know exactly who these players are. The smart thing to do would be to keep your list small enough so that you manually call each of your players each week... Therefore if the insta-sign or the x2 influence is on a player you will get the benefit... As you go through starting with the first guy look for the X2 or the padlock. If you see a guy with a X2 or a padlock there are 2-3 players on your list that will have this effect. If you go through most of the list and still haven't seen anything then it's likely that one of the players that has you listed #1 will instantly sign during the call. So make sure you talk to everybody that has you #1 even if just five minutes...

Hope this helps, I don't want people getting taken advantage of by cheaters.