PipeLine States?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Apr 4, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

PipeLine States?

Just wondering what pipelines you guys have created? Very interesting thing to note during recruiting battles.

Tennessee Pipeline States:

Tennessee
    Georgia
    North Carolina
    Florida
    Louisiana
    Alabama

As you can see I'm a little disrespectful, moving into other users backyards, lol. Don't worry I'm eyeing Texas and Illinois, hopefully make my way into Ohio/Pennsylvania shortly.

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Mann stay yo' arse south of the Mason-Dixie lol

Pipeline:

PA(39)
    Ohio(5)
    Texas(4)
    Florida(4)

Damn I'm a homer all my players/recruits are local kids

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

LOL, Your recruiting classes just look so good. I need some of that talent. I'm a couple years away from moving up North though. Right now I'm trying to lock down the Southeast. 3 more states to go with Arkansas on the brink of takeover. Then I'll only have South Carolina and Mississippi to go.

But my wishlist states are Cali, Texas, and Penn. If I get those this recruiting thing will get a whole lot easier, lol.

4. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

what do you have to do to gain pipeline states...I have played this game for many many years lol and never even tried to do it. Plus i am a homer and always use the buckeyes so never really had to worry about it..

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Recruit and keep 2-3 guys from a state on your roster or something like that. Once a state becomes a pipeline you'll notice alot more "green dots" when you recruit.

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I just signed 4 5 stars this week, nice recruiting haul for south carolina this year so far. A pipeline to florida and texas is all you really need.

7. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I go where ever i want to go and get whoever i want lol

8. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

shadow did you not know about the recruiting restrictions too..hope that is just a misprint we have to earn our 5 stars now so everyone is only aloud one or two....not sure what Jvig will want to do to fix it.not fair for u

9. NDCOLTS1979

i think he is talking about another league since he said south carolina and thats his team in gridiron gladiators

10. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

yeah my bad, i thought this was the gridiron forum lol. I have no 5 stars with miami

11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol damn i thought i can try and get a few more 5stars

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

LOL@tubb.

Cali and Texas are really all you need but if you want less interference from other users you have to look else where. I know alot of folks probably have Florida on their radar gun as well. That's most likely Bama, myself, USF, Pitt (after you listed it), and an agressive CPU Gators. That's way too many hands in the cookie jar. So I throw a little game at a Florida recruit to keep the users honest down there, but I'm really way in Illinois or Arkansas going hard for the same recruit, lol. This year I should be done recruiting before the season ends, only can get 12 signees

Edit: And I forgot about the 'Canes

13. NDCOLTS1979

I should be done also with my 15 guys before season ends

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What pipeline states do you have? I bet at least 12 of your recruits are from the country of Texas, lol

15. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

hey atleast thats realistic..lol i think Ohio gets screwed on the game because there are always alot of really good players that come out of ohio every year, they are right behind texas, florida and california...but im probably a little bias to lol

16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah Ohio is up there. Penn. is up there too. But I'll let you guys duke that out. Right now I'm having so much success recruiting against the CPU. I think I may write an article about the importance of setting up pipelines in an OD.

*And oh yeah, ben you've found out what I've been doing waiting for the advance, lol

17. NDCOLTS1979

I have Texas and Illinois as my pipeline states

18. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I have florida, texas, penn, and michigan

19. NDCOLTS1979

I figure since maybe a max of 3 more seasons left i might try to move into Cal next year and see how that works out

20. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You haven't looked at Arizona or New Mexico yet? Wow, I'd thought you'd already would of taken them over just to get closer to SoCal. I think I may have to adjust my course and after I take Arkansas move north into the heart of the MidWest. That's where alot of great MLB's come from

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Poor USF/Miami. Everybody looks to Florida for some of that Pahokee speed, lol

22. NDCOLTS1979

I have one guy this year from New Mexico and 2 from Oklahoma. But i get everyone from Texas and Illinois. Hope is from Texas and he was my #1 guy from the second i saw him

23. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Well I "Hope" Sean breaks his leg, especially if Buckner does something stupid and stays in school, lol. That would suck so bad, lol.

FOREVER GO BACK TO MIZZOU, WE NEED TO KEEP ND FROM WINNING A MILLION AND ONE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, LOL

24. NDCOLTS1979

Buckner is a senior lol so i doubt he is staying. Wish he had a year left so Hope and Buckner could have a season together. I am pretty sure i have a couple players waiting to be #1 wr.

25. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have a JR WR I keep on the bench for some strange reason with some great speed. I used him in another OD and it was like cheating. Just throw a streak route and its' basically an automatic touchdown, lol. I'm moving him to KO return duties. My last game vs. SC my other KR fumbled the ball and he ran back ten yards to recover it then turned and outran everybody for a 99 yard TD. I was so pissed EA wouldn't let me save that highlight. I seriously only made one juke move and ran straight up the middle untouched.