Pittsburgh Steelers Scouting Report

Discussion in 'Scouting Reports' started by TurboTrigga, Aug 20, 2012.

1. TurboTrigga

TurboTrigga Walk On

[​IMG]

2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

OFFENSE:
    • Likes to run up the middle
    • Whenever he comes out in a 1 or 2 WR set. He is either running the ball or running a PA. Only pass I saw out of these sets were a screen
    • 3 WR sets or more, I was sure he was passing the ball
    • On 3rd and Long, look to cover the post route or in route
    • Very Good and reading the defense and will make adjustments
    • Likes to throw the Deep ball when he sees the 1on1 coverage
    • Loves to throw to Mike Wallace from what I can tell(7catches 148 yards 2 TD in the 1st half) Ended game with 8 catches as I learned how to stop Wallace
    DEFENSE
    • Pretty good at usering the MLB
    • Used a defense where there was 1 DT and everyone else was standing up a few times, not sure what it was but it was very tricky defense.
    • On 3rd and short, I advise you to pass the ball because he stacks the line
    • Likes to play Zone Coverage
    • Blitzes came from the left side mostly
    DU55
    dj illmatic 23
    @therealhalupka23
    and rest of users who play the steelers
    This is all 100% true. Trust me I did this scouting report during my game so I know what I'm talking about :D

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  3. TheRealHalupka

TheRealHalupka Walk On

RRAHx2 is the new coach of the Steelers.

Offense: Uses run to set up play-action pass. A lot of 2 TE sets and tight formations. Running game did not get going in my game, but Ben was nasty off playaction. Ben completed around 80% of passes, need to blitz and tackle if get into third and long. If you let him sit in the pocket, Ben will pick you apart.Could not get off the field on third down. Ran out routes and curls to convert on 3rd a lot.

Defense: Could not run the ball at all. Rice had 15 carries for 20 yards. Can be hit over-the-top on passing plays. Likes to Zone Blitz and will bring the occasional corner on third down.