Plans for the Rest of LV '11

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, May 21, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

We'll be entering our 8th season sometime next week by my projection. We'll definitely be able to get another 2 seasons in, possibly season 10 if we really amp up the advances.

It's the time of year when people start to get burnt out. You can see it in many of the other leagues. Although our league is more active than most you can see activity has definitely died down a bit.

I'd like everyone to finish out S8 at the very least, that should take us to the 2nd week of June or earlier. After that if anyone wants a "break" to recharge the NCAA batteries I completely understand.

Personally, I'll be playing till the game drops. I really enjoy playing with the team I've built and they still have a ton of room to grow. It's a shame we started this in January, it'd be cool to watch all of our teams progress in talent and watch the MWC become better than some most of the BCS conferences.

I need to hear from everyone soon. Preparations for '12 will need to begin soon, but I want to get a feel for what this group wants for the final months of the NCAA '11 season.

Lemme know!

2. IrishBearcat

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah, I'll stick with this till 12 drops

4. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

I wouldn't mind sticking around at all.....

5. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

ill be much more free after memorial day. deadlines deadlines deadlines. killer
    getting burnt out on life, need free time to escape into the dynasty again

6. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

i will be avail tuesday and thursday each day from 3pm-7pm ( i have to leave at 7pm est to go to work). busy week with memorial day coming up at work

7. IrishBearcat

Are you referring to Off-season availability? If so wrong thread my friend! :D

8. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I will definitely be staying until 12 drops

9. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I will be sticking around until '12 drops, beating all of your asses and what not.

10. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Bitch, if you beat my ass like last year i will seriously cry...

11. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

That was one of the highlights of the season, haha. That's usually the same way I lose to your brother every year, it never gets easier...:doodie:

12. IrishBearcat

Let's try and focus on throwing less picks than the number of letters in "asses" in our game next season before we sound our horn. :)