Play of The Week Submission Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runwhileucan, Dec 7, 2010.

1. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

[​IMG]
    Submit your plays here through EA Sports World Video or Youtube. Whichever you prefer. I will compile them into a poll after the week is completed and we can vote on which one is the best. At the end of the year I will compile all the winners into a poll to vote on the Play of The Year.​

2. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

Well everything is set, I'll release the first poll after our advance. I'll be no later than maybe a day after an advance(if something comes up). Because this isn't as time consuming as a podcast, it shouldn't be a problem with my schedule.

3. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

Youtube seems to be down right now and it has taken away the accounts I've tried to make for no reason.

4. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

5. alemic

alemic Walk On

6. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

Why do they only save the last seconds of the play? The best part was him breaking the first 3 tackles.

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

No idea I hope they fix this next year

8. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

I have lost so many awesome plays when they cut it to the player running in from the 5. What a waste of a replay. Glad im not the only one.

9. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

Yeah, it bothers me too. I had some catches with my amazing RTG WR, they're gone now because of my PS3 crashing but he broke 4 tackles after an amazing catch and ran 80 yards for a TD. But only the last 40 were on the replay.

10. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

I had planned on having people submit their best plays here, but it looks like I'll have to get them off of the game summaries. It doesn't matter, but please when you post a highlight include the play length, player name, position and your team name. That would make everything easier and I could post these more quickly.

11. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

Final plays for week 4 are in. I'm making the video now. Any suggestions for music to go with it?

12. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

It's not allowing me to use FLV in Windows Media Player. I need to download that and the other codecs, looking for them.