Playaction

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LSU21dude, Aug 2, 2010.

1. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

Playaction

WTF, I don't know if I can ever run PA again. Everytime I do, I get sacked before the screen even pans out to see my receivers. I am playing my game right now against Cal. As soon as the game is over I am going to upload a highlight to show everyone how ridiculous this is.

I had just pounded the ball 3-4 times in a row and got good yardage each time. So I picked a PA pass (knowing that I would prob be sacked, but I am trying to mix up the playcalling), and I kept in my TE AND FB to block. They sent a corner blitz which my TE just watched fly past him and the CB got to the HB before I even did the playfake (that is how fast he got there), and instead of blowing up the HB, he runs clearly around him and destroys my QB. Unbelievable!!

I love to set up the play action by pounding the rock, but I just can't call PA anymore because these sacks are usually drive killers. Anyways, please check out the highlight when it is up, it is ridiculous.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

seems that the cpu picks up on tendencies. i can get it to work but have to run it sparingly

3. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Play action only works for me on the Road to Glory, which seems to be the only play they call for my QB

4. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

I would say if that's the case, the DB should have destroyed my RB because I was killing them on the ground before that play. Playaction and/or passing wasn't the majority of my playcalling at the time.

I will say though, that I got the courage to run one more later in the game and I had maybe 2 seconds, just enough time to get a pass off, because the D-line hesitated and took a look at the RB before heading to the QB.