1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Playbook Change?

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by UofCWildcat, Dec 29, 2011.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Is it alright if i change my playbook. With my recent struggles i've been play testing and i figured out a playbook i like. Oklahoma's is a great playbook and i'd like to switch to that if it's alright.

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Typically, the answer is no, but the exception would be something the commissioner would have to grant. I am in the same boat, been thinking these past few weeks that the game feels stale with the same boring pro-style plays I have been running with.

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Oh sure. You wanna change playbooks when I'm your next game.

4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Sure. I'll wait until next year. Forgot i play your bitch ass. -_- hopefully my offense can do work.

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I don't mind if you tinker with your base playbook a little, but a complete playbook change should only happen between seasons.

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah i'm keeping it for the rest of the season. But i got a new one for next year.