Playbook Changing Entirely Throughout first half

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by theSANDMAN215, Jul 20, 2011.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I posted this in the scheduling thread, but didn't know what to do.

Here are my three posts ...

"I've got some cheese going on in my game against the CPU. My playbook is changing after each play. Am I allowed to restart or not? I'm down 7-0 right now in the first quarter."

"ok, it's now 21 - 0.

I've gone from all Shotgun, to an option playbook, to pro, all in a half. wtf."

"I've paused the game, I'll wait until I hear from someone. I don't want to sound like I restarted the game because I was losing 7-0, and now 21-0. After I was down 7-0, and got the ball back, my playbook went to straight option formations. I paused it, called a timeout, and nothing happened except I got my i-form slot formation back."

If everyone wants, I have no problem finishing it because I'd rather seem fair and honest than a quitter. I'll just wait until I hear from Drifter or someone.

I've message Khaalis on x-box live and he asked if I'd loaded my playbook before the game and I thought I did. This is the first time this has happened to me.

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

When I say load ur playbook, when you press the "A" button after you select ur uni & where u select ur offense playbook & defense playbook, make sure you select your custom playbooks.

3. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Yeah I had that. It's the first time it's happened to me.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I think everyone in the dynasty has enough street cred not to have to worry about restarting. We know you are honest.