1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

playbook help

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by bcduggan, Mar 7, 2011.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Normally I am a run first, team specific guy. I am currently in a custom conference dynasty where I am Boise State in Pac 10. First 2 years I used Boise State's playbook on offense. Currently starting 3rd year but this year Boise State's playbook doesn't seem like best fit for me. Yeah I know without all their weapons it would be a lot different. I can accept that.

My key players on offense are

QB 80 ovr
    HB 74 ovr
    WR top 5 are 88-80 ovr
    TE isn't above 80

Which playbook should I use?

Thanks

2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

If you're looking to be heavy on the run check out Iowa's playbook. I recently started using it in a dynasty and I like it so far. Its got about 5 I-Form sets, a couple of Strong I, 1 Weak I and some shotgun and singleback sets as well. Looking at your teams ratings it looks like you would want to throw the ball a little more though, so I guess it really depends on if you would rather throw out of the shotgun or in under center.

3. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

UGA.....really good PB

4. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

(y)