Playbook Petition

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by BobJr, Dec 17, 2013.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Please start PMing me your Playbook (offense) (defense) petitions.

Give me a "coordinator" who would be calling the plays for your team. I won't tell anyone no, but it will be fun to build a little faux database here.

Coach_III
    Ryty
    Rhight
    smace767
    Jmustang1968
    Cimmy24
    thirdalarm
    Cole Copeland
    _MG_
    bigtubb_
    controllerabuser
    cadepetty247
    uagrad90
    thebouncer24
    JerzeyReign
    CTfromDC
    PepperNY
    BobJr
    G_T_G
    BG
    wayers50
    Blackattack87
    Emmdotfrisk
    pitt4life21
    fuzzyl0gic
    capp34
    xxkimura
    Hitmhrd72
    bandit3324
    CHUNKNESS
    KNICKSFAN_84
    DC

Here is an example of what I got:

The team name are looking to hire offensive coach/coordinator from another team to be their offensive coordinator for season 2. The team are looking for the OC to bring a power downhill run game with a mix of PA and shorter passing game to keep the defense honest. The owner approves the OC from other team will bring the stock Pistol playbook with him so we would not be using any other coaches pb. The team plan to sit quietly on this information but wanted to seek approval early in the process to start preparing by refining their FA and draft selections accordingly, plus in the event of a denial the team would have time to continue to check out other OC's.

• Like Like x 1
  2. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    I feel like this guy is going to be a hot commodity this offseason....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. smace767

smace767 Walk On

KDKA TV in Pittsburg has uncovered information regarding an OC search

The Steelers sit at 5-5. They have the #2 defense but the offense has been at the bottom all seasons.To say the least the OC is on the hot seat.

I list of potential OC candidates has been obtained through sources. One of the candidates is TV analyst Mark Brunnell who has adopted this mans philosophies.

[​IMG]

Owner and GM Smace has a list of candidates he will interview and this guy is one of the finalists apparently. Since most of these guys are under contracts, Smace has not confirmed these reports and will not provide his list of candidates or who has been interviewed. As we find out information we will pass it along.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1