1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Playbook / Practice issue

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

So I created a new playbook, and whether I enter practice mode in the dynasty with that playbook or my old playbook I end up getting BYU's playbook. In short, I can't practice with my playbook. Anyone else encounter this? I also experimented with this in an offline dynasty and got the same result, that is, I could not practice with my playbook. I was, however, able to use my playbook in a game (offline dynasty).

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I had this happen also. I can't formation sub either. Have only tried it online, though. I have no offline dynasties.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Just browsing here.....have you resaved the playbook since the patch came out? When you resave it gets named as a different playbook while the original one from pre-patch is still there. Not sure if that helps or not.

4. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Thanks man. I re-saved my old playbook under a different name (and have used it in a user game in dynasty post patch 2) and have also created a new book. Neither of the playbooks will show up when I enter practice mode in the dynasty. I'm curious to see if this is a global phenomenon with custom playbooks, or whether there is something I can do to fix it. I have entered coach philosophy and selected the particular playbook each time I try to practice with it.