Playbook / Practice issue

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

So I created a new playbook, and whether I enter practice mode in the dynasty with that playbook or my old playbook I end up getting BYU's playbook. In short, I can't practice with my playbook. Anyone else encounter this? I also experimented with this in an offline dynasty and got the same result, that is, I could not practice with my playbook. I was, however, able to use my playbook in a game (offline dynasty).

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I had this happen also. I can't formation sub either. Have only tried it online, though. I have no offline dynasties.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Just browsing here.....have you resaved the playbook since the patch came out? When you resave it gets named as a different playbook while the original one from pre-patch is still there. Not sure if that helps or not.

4. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Thanks man. I re-saved my old playbook under a different name (and have used it in a user game in dynasty post patch 2) and have also created a new book. Neither of the playbooks will show up when I enter practice mode in the dynasty. I'm curious to see if this is a global phenomenon with custom playbooks, or whether there is something I can do to fix it. I have entered coach philosophy and selected the particular playbook each time I try to practice with it.